What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take note cronulla fans

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sutho_Sharks said:
You get that response from forummers who cop it from behind off the likes of Reefy & Co.
:lol: WTF has reefy got to do with this?
Your reefy obsession is quite amusing. Do you dream about him?
Sutho_Sharks said:
Its also concerning that a member takes the side of dragqueen supporter,
Concerning to who? To you? The bloke who cannot get past his hatred for another sharks poster - geez how dumb are you?

Your a moron - I do not care if your a shark - a moron is a moron.

Sutho_Sharks said:
says something about that particular individual.
Indeed it does, Shows he calls a spade a spade, in this case a moron a moron.

Go stalk reefy moron

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Well the Reefy hatred goes both ways doesnt it, lets not try and manipulate the situation to make me look like a prick [-X

And to be honest, even if Reefy was here I wouldnt take the side of the Dragqueens.

Ribs

Bench
Im not sure anyone needs to manipulate anything to make you look like a prick. You are doing a fine job on your own.

Hows things Mr Angry? You going to the game?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Indeed Ribs I am, I'll be with rexxy.
Looking forward to it, love the local derby.

And just for you Sutho

"I have a dream, posters will one day live in a world where they will not be judged by the color of their jersey but by the content of their character"

Appologies to MLK jnr.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
"I have a dream, posters will one day live in a world where they will not be judged by the color of their jersey but by the content of their character"

:lol:

Not in the lead up to a local derby though :D

Ribs said:
Im not sure anyone needs to manipulate anything to make you look like a prick. You are doing a fine job on your own.

Like all teams, you get your fair share of dickheads.

See you shire folk out there. The scoreboard will settle all arguments.

Ribs

Bench
I'll be there, you'll see me, I'll be the one with the Saints jumper on.

Enjoy the days festivities!

millersnose

Post Whore
you really are a limp dyck sutho sharks

now we got limp dyck dragon trolls in the sharks forum

well done

tosser

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
you really are a limp dyck sutho sharks

now we got limp dyck dragon trolls in the sharks forum

well done

tosser

Are you f**king geniused? They were their far before I said anything AND other sharks supporters were already in this thread. Talk about tunnel vision. Im just going to go and paint a target on myself for you :rolleyes:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sutho_Sharks... an embarrassment to Scummers everywhere. Can it get any lower?

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Being a Dragons supporter perhaps? Or once being the moderator of a forum with a total of 3 members :lol: .

Whos d*ck did you have to suck to get into admin #-o

Sutho_Sharks said:
Being a Dragons supporter perhaps? Or once being the moderator of a forum with a total of 3 members :lol: .

OH MY GOD :oops:

that's close to your best effort yet spudly LMFAO

apologies to the st. scum forumers. looks like our little troll got off his leash again. all the best for sunday may the best team win yada yada

not too wise to be counting your chickens yet though

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
:iwstupid:

Your a sharks supporter right? Yet your a Dragqueen sympathiser and you have not one positive thing to say about the sharks?

Makes you think really how many "sharks supporter" are actually supporters of that club :-k . Either your a dragons fan or you've got something firmly lodged up your rectum. I'll take the 50/50 thanks Eddie

Rexxy

Coach
spirit of league said:
OH MY GOD :oops:

that's close to your best effort yet spudly LMFAO

apologies to the st. scum forumers. looks like our little troll got off his leash again. all the best for sunday may the best team win yada yada

not too wise to be counting your chickens yet though

Spirit, I think the close call is right. I'm thinking 20 all after 80 minutes, and the result can go either way. All the best to you too. Yadda yadda

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sutho_Sharks said:
Hey... I remember you now. Let's just say your knees aren't scuffed up enough yet.

gavin_miller

Juniors
StGeorge Illawarra Dragons Steelers fuggwits ... best team on paper ... should win the comp ... year in year out ... memo = just cause Laurie Daley thinks you're good don't mean its true! see you on sunday ScumGeorge...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Quinn Technology, the web designers, are as sharp as a burnt stick. I corrected them before and received not so much as a thankyou, and they refuse to give us a link. You're talking about the poorer example of what www.jubileeavenue.com.au has to offer.

Hello to Quinntech, glad you're doing well and I hope you're all feeling in a champion mood. :)

But with all your resources, you think you could get the score of 0-0 correct on the official Dragons site.

Most of the milk bar staff have noted it after all... and Joe seems to have lost his apostrophe - yep Joe, you're the last person to talk. But you raised it (as did a 100 others), and I agree with you 100%.