What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take note cronulla fans

cussy

Juniors
Craigshark you are snivelling low life biggoted,racist John Howard loving scum bag.When you start bringing race into an argument about football thats the last straw.You are a F....G piece of trash and being a greaseball myself take offense at those comments.Can handle bagging a persons team , town etc BUT when you start on about a persons country of origin it just shows you up as being the insecure piece of sh*t that you are.A footy forum is no place to start hurling racial abuse ,Australia's mentality about migrants has come too far to let a person with a mind as small as you to start thats sort of sh*t again.

Craigshark

First Grade
So i am meant to sit back and let someone call me White Trash?
It's funny how noone reacted to Rex when he described Bangor as "middle class ghettos full of white trash"
Makes you wonder..

drake

First Grade
I'm "white trash" and I married a very lovely "grease ball."

There. You've all offended me. :rolleyes: I'm not sure if this Jerry Springer or the Wonder Years.

Now I will continue looking forward to Red and White victory on the weekend.

Come on you Saints!

Craigshark

First Grade
cussy said:
Craigshark you are snivelling low life biggoted,racist John Howard loving scum bag.When you start bringing race into an argument about football thats the last straw.You are a F....G piece of trash and being a greaseball myself take offense at those comments.Can handle bagging a persons team , town etc BUT when you start on about a persons country of origin it just shows you up as being the insecure piece of sh*t that you are.A footy forum is no place to start hurling racial abuse ,Australia's mentality about migrants has come too far to let a person with a mind as small as you to start thats sort of sh*t again.

When i start?
Did you even bother to read Rex's post, or does that not matter because either you couldn't care less for white people, or the fact that he is a St.George-Illawarra supporter?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Craigshark said:
So i am meant to sit back and let someone call me White Trash?
It's funny how noone reacted to Rex when he described Bangor as "middle class ghettos full of white trash"
Makes you wonder..
Makes me wonder how thick is a plank of wood.
I think we can tell the difference between a joke and outright bigotry. Sadly, your 'two wrongs makes a right supremacist' mindset is without humour and even worse, you believe your own words.

Craigshark

First Grade
I don't see anyone else who has posted so far who has said that he was just joking.. Looks to me like you are trying to cover and stick up for him by saying he was joking?
Ohwell, if we are going to have it your way, i was just joking aswell..

drake

First Grade
Strange thing is, I know only 2 blokes who live in the Shire; one's a Maco, the other was bred in Yagoona and is a die hard Dogs supporter. And has a sikk Skyline.

Craigshark

First Grade
wyvern said:
Strange thing is, I know only 2 blokes who live in the Shire; one's a Maco, the other was bred in Yagoona and is a die hard Dogs supporter. And has a sikk Skyline.

So what? Ofcourse there are plenty of foreigners in the Shire.. Big deal..
Just like there is white people who live in Kogarah and the St.George area..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Craigshark said:
I don't see anyone else who has posted so far who has said that he was just joking.. Looks to me like you are trying to cover and stick up for him by saying he was joking?
f**k... you're not that dumb are you?
Rex's full sentence (without your selective editing) was:

"Thanks Mayor McCheese but middle class ghettos full of white trash aren't my scene.... :)"

Next you'll be defending the honourable Mr McCheese and the McCheese family.

Craigshark

First Grade
And here is my sentence..

"So you would much prefer living in low class ghettos which are full of grease balls? :) "

Now, please explain to me what the difference is apart from me saying - 'low class' and 'grease balls' to 'middle class' and 'white trash'

?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Difference, you have no idea.

As SS said, you're just embarrassing yourself scummer.

Best to quit before you hit rock bottom.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ah, so when you don't have an arguement to come back with, because you realise that there is NO difference, and that you were having a go at me for what i said but you left the protected species St.George-Illawarra supporter Rex alone for doing the exact same thing, you resort to lame name calling and dribble..
I will leave. No worries.. I'm glad i made my point clear before i left..