What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take the Hayne Train to Newcastle this Saturday!

We are calling on the Blue and Gold Army to travel to Hunter Stadium for free this Saturday on a dedicated Hayne Train for our Round 25 clash against the Newcastle Knights!

Thanks to Sydney Trains and the NRL, there will be a free Hayne Train service running from Central to Broadmeadow for the game.

Up to 900 Eels Members, NRL junior pass-holders and game ticket-holders will be able to ride the express service free of charge on Saturday, departing Central at 11.19am.

The NRL action kicks off at 3pm, and the train service will return to Sydney departing from Broadmeadow at 5.30pm after the game.

We need as many of the Blue and Gold Army as possible to show up at Hunter Stadium and cheer on the boys, so jump on the Hayne Train for free to help cheer on the Eels!

More info on the Hayne Train here!

jono

Juniors
Excellent work Larissa....now if you could only make a Hayne Train from Newy to Parra each home game so I don't have to keep driving down and back!

jono

Juniors
Come one come all , help us make Hunter Stadium a sea of Blue and Gold!
Last year when WSW came to town late in their season , there was more red and black than the local jets blue and red. And anyone I spoke to remarked just how passionate and confronting such a large solid block of opposition supporters WSW are.
So let's do the same....get yourselves up here,by plane train or automobile.....and turn Hunter Stadium into Parramatta Stadium North!
Blue and Gold forever!!!!!

Down here in Canberra they've introduced the Campese Express, which take 3 hours to get from Goulburn to Canberra, breaks down four times on the way, and comes with a free assault by a liberally tattooed bloke in stonewash jeans who thinks you stole his last Woodstock and Cola can. For an extra $5 his mum will kiss you.

Suitman

Post Whore
To be honest, I've found the replies to Larissa and the clubs attempts to engage with it's fans on this site quite disrespectful.

We've been asking for years to have a club/fan relationship and to get more feedback on a personal basis from them on forums like this and the other one.
Yet, most of the comments have been nothing more than unadulterated shite.

I applaud the club for organising a unique train for Eels fans, and hope it is full.
I would hope that the mods could delete the trash, and keep all communication on a mature basis and for the best for the supply of Eels information and support.

There is a guy from the Wanderers who does the same on WSF.com. His information is treated like gold. Shame the same hasn't happened here.
I hope Larissa continues her promising start and gets more support.

Suity

Captain BF

Juniors
To be honest, I've found the replies to Larissa and the clubs attempts to engage with it's fans on this site quite disrespectful.

We've been asking for years to have a club/fan relationship and to get more feedback on a personal basis from them on forums like this and the other one.

I applaud the club for organising a unique train for Eels fans, and hope it is full.
I would hope that the mods could delete the trash, and keep all communication on a mature basis and for the best for the supply of Eels information and support.

There is a guy from the Wanderers who does the same on WSF.com. His information is treated like gold. Shame the same hasn't happened here.

Suity

Couldn't agree more. Congrats to the membership team on their good work this season.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Suity

Agreed Suitbags.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I'm sure she will Suity. She is here because it's a smart marketing move and she gets paid to do it. She knows plenty of fans are grateful and some others are just a bunch of dicks having a laugh on the internet.

I'm sure she doesn't cry herself to sleep.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm sure she will Suity. She is here because it's a smart marketing move and she gets paid to do it. She knows plenty of fans are grateful and some others are just a bunch of dicks having a laugh on the internet.

I'm sure she doesn't cry herself to sleep.

I'm sure she doesn't.
But it would be a shame to lose this avenue of communication because knobs want to be smart arses on some nuffie forum in which she has taken the time to be a link between us fans and the club.
They could just as quickly cut this link of communication.

As I said, it's great that they have organised a train to Newcastle for us fans, yet, most of the replies were shit.
Why would they bother in future?

We should show more respect and appreciation for such efforts.

Suity

Parra

Referee
Get on the train or STFU. All the respect and appreciation means nothing unless you act.

Kornstar

Coach

Suity

Completely agree, and the excuses of "we didn't know she was who she said she was" are just garbage and excuses to be general f**kwits.

When the club goes back to doing nothing to engage fans they will all whinge again.......

Suitman

Post Whore
Completely agree, and the excuses of "we didn't know she was who she said she was" are just garbage and excuses to be general f**kwits.

When the club goes back to doing nothing to engage fans they will all whinge again.......

Of course they will.

I just hope that the mods can defer any shite posts to the Swamp. (Mario?)
Let's keep this avenue of communication respectful and informative.
The more we give, the more they may give back.
It ain't rocket surgery you ignorant knobs.

Suity