What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take the Hayne Train to Newcastle this Saturday!

T.S Quint

Coach
I haven't seen anything in poor taste or disrespectful.
You'd think if someone has gotten the job of going on internet forums then they would have a rough idea of what kind of posts they will see.

This is nothing different than what goes on in other threads - just a bunch of people having some fun.
If Larissa can't handle that (which she has already said she can) then maybe someone else would like the job.
Sounds like a pretty sweet job to me.

Suitman

Post Whore
I haven't seen anything in poor taste or disrespectful.
You'd think if someone has gotten the job of going on internet forums then they would have a rough idea of what kind of posts they will see.

This is nothing different than what goes on in other threads - just a bunch of people having some fun.
If Larissa can't handle that (which she has already said she can) then maybe someone else would like the job.
Sounds like a pretty sweet job to me.

I never said that there has been anything in poor taste, nor did I say Larissa can't handle it. Stop making up shit.
I did however suggest, that some
of the replies have been disrespectful, and that if we want this line of communication to continue, we should approach it in a somewhat adult manner.
Otherwise, it disappears, and then, as Kornstar says, all the whingers come out and complain that the club doesn't communicate with its fans.

Suity

Parra

Referee
I'm sure Larissa appreciates your chivalry suitman. You can invite her to the soccer.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Completely agree, and the excuses of "we didn't know she was who she said she was" are just garbage and excuses to be general f**kwits.

When the club goes back to doing nothing to engage fans they will all whinge again.......

You reckon the club will stop engaging fans because of some stupid comments on a forum?

The club will go back to ignoring us if it accrues no financial benefit. The club wants our money, not our adoration.

T.S Quint

Coach
There are genuine questions and answers between all the garbage.
I don't think this has proven to be a waste of time for Larissa or the club at all.

bartman

Immortal
Good initiaitive by the club, and good on Larissa for coming here to publicise it :thumn.

Sadly there are some off-topic replies in the thread - perhaps a mod could move all of Suity's whining and grandstanding over to either "The Swamp" or "Crap" threads to clean things up a bit? Cheers ;-)

TheRam

Coach
Of course they will.

I just hope that the mods can defer any shite posts to the Swamp. (Mario?)
Let's keep this avenue of communication respectful and informative.
The more we give, the more they may give back.
It ain't rocket surgery you ignorant knobs.

Suity

Agree with all your posts in this thread Suits, some of the posters here just don't get it.

strider

Post Whore
agree suity .... I hope Larrisa recognises that the forum can be a bit of a joke at times but knows that the vast majority really appreciate the effort

Joely01

Bench
to be honest, i've found the replies to larissa and the clubs attempts to engage with it's fans on this site quite disrespectful.

We've been asking for years to have a club/fan relationship and to get more feedback on a personal basis from them on forums like this and the other one.
Yet, most of the comments have been nothing more than unadulterated shite.

I applaud the club for organising a unique train for eels fans, and hope it is full.
I would hope that the mods could delete the trash, and keep all communication on a mature basis and for the best for the supply of eels information and support.

There is a guy from the wanderers who does the same on wsf.com. His information is treated like gold. Shame the same hasn't happened here.
I hope larissa continues her promising start and gets more support.

Suity

x1000

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Go shove your train up your arse Larissa.

Only joking Larissa

Just giving this whinging suitwanker something to really cry about

oldmancraigy

Coach
You reckon the club will stop engaging fans because of some stupid comments on a forum?

The club will go back to ignoring us if it accrues no financial benefit. The club wants our money, not our adoration.

No, he reckons the club will stop engaging fans because of you!