What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take this with a large grain of salt, but...

Eelementary

Post Whore
According to someone on the Official Eels Message Board, Jamie Lyon will return to the Eels in 2007.

According to his source, the problem was Brian Smith - and since he's leaving...

:cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
if he's at Parra next year, I'll do 2 laps around the top oval of the stadium in my undies.

Avenger

Immortal
I just cannot see him coming back either. He would however look good in a number 6 jersey. a running 5/8th running off Timmy would be something special.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
please, by all means...that's how confident I am that it won't happen.

I'm fairly confident myself. But all the same if it were to happen I'd hate to not see you do the laps.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
I'm fairly confident myself. But all the same if it were to happen I'd hate to not see you do the laps.....

I'm not asking you to be there if it happens :lol:

it won't happen...;-)

Avenger

Immortal
Just found out that he is actually coming back!!!!!!!!

Just joking. I bet eela's heart skipped a beat. :D

Choppy71

Personally I hope it does happen....He's one of the best players in the world and if you want to have the Eels winning then having him in Blue and Gold is better than not....

Hellsy

Immortal
It won''t happen. How do I know this???

Because I have faith in the powers above that will not let us all be succumbed to the viewing of Eela running around wearing only his undies :D :D :D

Latest posts