What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take this with a large grain of salt, but...

Bigfella

Coach
Realistically i would also like to see him back. But I don't accept that BS was the only obstacle and that his exit will result in a return.

We all know who influenced him to go, and where that person is now.

spiderdan

Bench
you never know. it was lyon last september (?) that mooted the idea of being back in parra colours. if he did have a problem with smithy and the salary cap fits.......

The Colonel

Immortal
spiderdan said:
you never know. it was lyon last september (?) that mooted the idea of being back in parra colours. if he did have a problem with smithy and the salary cap fits.......

The "idea" of being back in the blue and gold was only mooted because other clubs were reluctant to bring a player into a club who could be disruptive........ no more no less.

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah the Raiders have a lot of cash and will be prepared to basically give Dogar*e a blank cheque.

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
if he's at Parra next year, I'll do 2 laps around the top oval of the stadium in my undies.

and I'll run along next to you

(me fully clothed of course :D)

parra pete

Referee
I don't want the big sook back. Principles are worth more than talent. If he let us down once, he'll do it again.
Let him go to Manly where he belongs.

eeladdick

Juniors
eelavation said:
if he's at Parra next year, I'll do 2 laps around the top oval of the stadium in my undies.

This makes the transfer window more exciting now.............

Eelementary

Post Whore
By the way, I was merely the messenger lol.

On topic...Does he not entertain you?

Football, primarily, is about one thing - entertainment. Forget about principles, Spoons, Premierships, etc. Players play because they love it, and we fans watch it because we enjoy it.

As an entertainer, few are better than the Magic One. And for that reason alone I would welcome him back.

But we all know it won't happen anyway.

Hurriflatch

Referee
It'll piss me off actually

then I'd have to completey re do my top 10 reasons to hate Canterbury list.