What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis disgrace

Azkatro

First Grade
Told of Kennedy's reply, Tallis again bit back last night, saying: "Ben Kennedy is very tough now that I've retired.

"He never locked horns with me when I was playing because I didn't have No.7 or No.6 on my back.

:lol: :lol:

drake

First Grade
Tallis was a disgrace a long time ago, when he applied his "principles" by not working for his pay :LOL:
Seriously, at least he's not a cardboard cutout. Kennedy may have been hurt, but I doubt he was KO"d. If he wants to play gamesmanship, has-beens will come out and comment, especially if their team is an embarrassment.

ibeme

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
So said the tough man who picked on Brett Hodgeson.....

He tackled him and dragged him over the side-line. Did you want him to let him go because he was smaller than he was?

drake

First Grade
ibeme said:
He tackled him and dragged him over the side-line. Did you want him to let him go because he was smaller than he was?
Misty's a Parra supporter, so the answer is yes.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
So said the tough man who picked on Brett Hodgeson.....

whinge whine whinge....
When i, or other QLDs say something on this board its a whinge...when you say something its ALWAYS right. :rolleyes:
Tallis tackled Hodgson LEGALLY.

Charlie Saab said:
whinge whine whinge....
When i, or other QLDs say something on this board its a whinge...when you say something its ALWAYS right. :rolleyes:

Saab f**k off back home okay!

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
QLD haven't won a series since 2001 and have only won 1 series in 7 years. You have to understand they are tired of crying about losing all this time.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
whinge whine whinge....

Legally yes, fairly no. He f**king choke him with his own jersey, that's cheap.

Tallis is a f**king cat for what he did to Hodgo, even Hodgo is still dirty on Tallis for it. You don't pick up the smallest man on the field by his collar and choke him over the sideline, Mr "Big tough enforcer".

Tallis is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen and whoever put him on the board should be given an uppercut. Someone who can't understand how to choose which way he wants to run for a kickoff is on the board... :lol: How embarassing.

Mr Saab

Referee
ParraDude_Jay said:
Legally yes, fairly no. He f**king choke him with his own jersey, that's cheap.

Tallis is a f**king cat for what he did to Hodgo, even Hodgo is still dirty on Tallis for it. You don't pick up the smallest man on the field by his collar and choke him over the sideline, Mr "Big tough enforcer".

Tallis is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen and whoever put him on the board should be given an uppercut. Someone who can't understand how to choose which way he wants to run for a kickoff is on the board... :lol: How embarassing.

choked now? jeez i have seen that incident many times and i have not seen Brett grab at his throat once. Brett got up and looked in disbelief that he was thrown over the sideline. This is rugby league..not oztag.
Rugby league...the game where you cant hit little blokes because you have to feel sorry for them :rolleyes:

Mr Saab

Referee
swing_low said:
Queensland will not win another series for another 10 years, god bless losing cultures

i would love to have a bet on that. Once Johns goes its all downhill for NSW.
QLD have
Tim Smith
Seymour
Prince
Thurston.

what do NSW have? Orford? Kimmorley? hahahah

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
choked now? jeez i have seen that incident many times and i have not seen Brett grab at his throat once. Brett got up and looked in disbelief that he was thrown over the sideline. This is rugby league..not oztag.
Rugby league...the game where you cant hit little blokes because you have to feel sorry for them :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with putting a hit on a little bloke, but if you ever meet Hodgo, ask him if he could breathe properly when that was happening and then post again.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
i would love to have a bet on that. Once Johns goes its all downhill for NSW.
QLD have
Tim Smith
Seymour
Prince
Thurston.

what do NSW have? Orford? Kimmorley? hahahah

Todd Carney!!

...we're screwed..

Latest posts