What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis disgrace

ibeme

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Nothing wrong with putting a hit on a little bloke, but if you ever meet Hodgo, ask him if he could breathe properly when that was happening and then post again.

I've been winded plenty of times after getting crunched around the abdomin in a tackle. Hard to breath then.

There was nothing wrong with that tackle.

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Seymour?

I always suspected that you were a f'n no-nothing thanks for confirming it!

i didnt say seymour would be the QLD halfback for 10 yrs...but he is part of a young group who are emerging for QLD.
QLD have better halfbacks than NSW (emerging)

And its KNOW nothing...not "no nothing"

Mr Saab

Referee
ParraDude_Jay said:
Nothing wrong with putting a hit on a little bloke, but if you ever meet Hodgo, ask him if he could breathe properly when that was happening and then post again.

so Tallis should have been charged with a GRade 5...attacking the jersey of an opposing player.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
so Tallis should have been charged with a GRade 5...attacking the jersey of an opposing player.

Tallis should have been charged with a grade 5 being-a-total-pussy charge. He says Kennedy is the coward for only hitting 6's and 7's but there he was choking Hodgo over the sideline. But what would Brett Hodgson know, you dickhead Queenslanders must be right and Hodgson could breathe fine, he's only the player being choked after all.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
I think the point is that Tallis said that Kennedy only runs at the little players to be dominant, but that's exactly what Tallis did with Hodgson in that Origin game.

Bottom line, Tallis is missing several vital brain cells.

Mr Saab

Referee
ParraDude_Jay said:
Tallis should have been charged with a grade 5 being-a-total-pussy charge. He says Kennedy is the coward for only hitting 6's and 7's but there he was choking Hodgo over the sideline. But what would Brett Hodgson know, you dickhead Queenslanders must be right and Hodgson could breathe fine, he's only the player being choked after all.

you are the biggest f'n soft c0ck on these forums.
Hodgson couldnt breathe...awwwww. Ask adrian lam if he could breathe after he was smashed by Robbie Ross in 2000.
Ask Craig field if he could breathe properly after Glanville smashed him in 1997 at Brookvale.
Tallis did NOTHING wrong to Hodgson. If he cant handle the big games then he shouldnt play origin...ohhh thats right...that was his last game.
Tallis never took a backseat to ANY player...large or small.

Mr Saab

Referee
CliffyIsGod said:
I think the point is that Tallis said that Kennedy only runs at the little players to be dominant, but that's exactly what Tallis did with Hodgson in that Origin game.

tallis didnt run at hodgson...tallis went to make a tackle and did so dominantly.
this is league..what us tallis to do. "oh i better let Brett run past him".
If you play league then you revieve equal treatment.
Doesnt matter if you are as big as brad thorn or as small as roy bell.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Thank you for pointing out that Tallis was defending in that situation, how very obvious of you.

He is saying that Kennedy runs at the little guys, but who does Tallis man-handle, a little guy.

Tallis is one step away from living in the jungle.

t-ba

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
i would love to have a bet on that. Once Johns goes its all downhill for NSW.
QLD have
Tim Smith
Seymour
Prince
Thurston.

what do NSW have? Orford? Kimmorley? hahahah

Wow, halves!!!

What about big skillful backs and an all star forward pack? It speaks volumes of your state when a 31y.o debutante was your finest forward in Origin 3...

Mr Saab

Referee
CliffyIsGod said:
Thank you for pointing out that Tallis was defending in that situation, how very obvious of you.

He is saying that Kennedy runs at the little guys, but who does Tallis man-handle, a little guy.

Tallis is one step away from living in the jungle.

wow, one incident :rolleyes:

lets not forget everything else tallis did on the field. Short memories :rolleyes:

Mr Saab

Referee
t-ba said:
Wow, halves!!!

What about big skillful backs and an all star forward pack? It speaks volumes of your state when a 31y.o debutante was your finest forward in Origin 3...

yeah halves!
game 1 2005 NSW played like crap most of the game with kimmorley.
Game 2 and 3 NSW play GREAT with johns.
Johns is the difference....like it or not.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Kennedy claims he was knocked out. Someones grabs his jersey and pulls him upward and drops him. Kennedy breaks his fall by putting his arms out. If he was unconscious he would have just dropped on his face. IMO he took a dive.

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Yeah he did when they used to play together, and stop being upset just because the bronco's are in so much trouble.

what are you talking about??????????????????
Tallis and Hoppa played together when?
the only bronco that copped the finger was DeVere.
Stop now before you look more stupid with your distinct LACK of knowledge

Kelly Patrol

Juniors
Knight82 said:
Yeah he did when they used to play together, and stop being upset just because the bronco's are in so much trouble.

The Broncos are 4 points clear at the top of the table.Yeh,I agree there a club in crisis.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Gunnamatta said:
Kennedy claims he was knocked out. Someones grabs his jersey and pulls him upward and drops him. Kennedy breaks his fall by putting his arms out. If he was unconscious he would have just dropped on his face. IMO he took a dive.

Kennedy never said he was unconscious. He said he was stunned by the HIGH, illegal hit.

Havent you checked out ninemsn or fox news today?

Saab I know that your looking for what everyone else is my brother and thats just something to believe in.