What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis disgrace

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Havent you checked out ninemsn or fox news today?

Saab I know that your looking for what everyone else is my brother and thats just something to believe in.

i dont know what language you speak/write in but i have NFI what you are saying in the last paragraph.

please provide me a link where it says Tallis was fingered by Hopoate

Meanie

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
yeah halves!
game 1 2005 NSW played like crap most of the game with kimmorley.
Game 2 and 3 NSW play GREAT with johns.
Johns is the difference....like it or not.

Funny, I could make the same arguement that Carl Webb was the difference, QLD won game 1 and were leading at halftime in game 2 with him. Without him they got blown off the park in the 2nd half of game 2 and got blown off the park in game 3.

Charlie Saab said:
i dont know what language you speak/write in but i have NFI what you are saying in the last paragraph.

please provide me a link where it says Tallis was fingered by Hopoate

Your a big man surely you can jump on there unlike yourself some of us work!

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Your a big man surely you can jump on there unlike yourself some of us work!

i went there and saw nothing of the sort.
Go back and do some work then! I am not stopping you

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
ibeme said:
That's Gordon Tallis. That's what makes him who he is, and I for one am thankful that someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind is on the board.

I'm a NSWelshman, but I reckon Kennedy took a dive too. One minute he was out cold, and the next he was back in the line taking hit-ups like nothing happened?

There's no point in Tallis being on the board at all if he's just going to be a yes man. He's there because he tells it how it is.

Well said ibeme, I couldn't agree more.

Azkatro

First Grade
Haha this is great. Just reminds me of how much I miss Gordie. He riles you silly cockroaches up EVERY time, without fail.

abdogg_85

Juniors
kennedy is a CAT pure and simple. The guys supposed to be an enforcer and he gets knocked out by a slap to the face. All he has done is taken the fear out of every other player, their not gonna be afraid of him.

Shame on you Kennedy for rubbishing State of Origin, you will NEVER see a queenslander do this because we have more pride for our Jersey.

You may have beaten us, but we will still walk out with our heads held high.

Kelly Patrol said:
Your obviously not a novacastrian.

LOL, thats a good one never lived there actually, never been unemployed or on social security either, some people feel thats not a coincidence either!

Harold Bishop

Juniors
abdogg_85 said:
kennedy is a CAT pure and simple. The guys supposed to be an enforcer and he gets knocked out by a slap to the face. All he has done is taken the fear out of every other player, their not gonna be afraid of him.

Shame on you Kennedy for rubbishing State of Origin, you will NEVER see a queenslander do this because we have more pride for our Jersey.

You may have beaten us, but we will still walk out with our heads held high.
Ok
He never said he got knocked out, if he did, provide some factual evidence.
Also, im pretty sure the words "embarrased" and "disgraceful" are words that have been used to describe Queenslands performance.

abdogg_85

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
Ok
He never said he got knocked out, if he did, provide some factual evidence.
Also, im pretty sure the words "embarrased" and "disgraceful" are words that have been used to describe Queenslands performance.

you nsw people keep pushing the fact that you flogged us, fair enough I admit that we got belted around the park, Now its you turn to admit that the big skirt wearer Kennedy took a dive.

Like tallis said little schoolgirls would get up from a slap like that.

Kiwi

First Grade
Knight82 said:
Yeah he did when they used to play together, and stop being upset just because the bronco's are in so much trouble.

4 points clear at the top of the ladder, favourites for the premiership. All big names staying with the club. Yeah it sucks being a Broncos fan :rolleyes: we're in sooo much trouble.

Kiwi

First Grade
Knight82 said:
Yeah but what about the important factors and whats all over the news today!

How does what Tallis says reflect on the Broncos?

I'm a big Tallis fan, and love the fact he says what he thinks, and generally hits the nail on the head when talking about the game. I'd rather listen to Tallis knowing he isn't churning out some BS that is politically correct.