What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis disgrace

bluesbreaker said:
I'm not convinced he did, being dazed by a knock on the chin is very easy to do. And :lol: at the Raging nice person talking it up against the great BK. Gordies one claim to fame is punching the sh*t out of a defenseless Benny Ross in a scrum, Danny Williams style.

i can think of better claims to fame for gordie

3 Grand Final Victories
Clive Churchill Medalist
Australian Captain
Queensland Captain
Broncos Captain
Dally M 2nd Rower of the year numerous times
Being God like in queensland

good call there bluesbreaker.

Whitty

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Maybe so we could spend some of our own tax dollars. Why do you think you Banjo-Pluckers have cheaper petrol?? NSW subsidises you...

Are you fair dinkum???

kickback

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Maybe so we could spend some of our own tax dollars. Why do you think you Banjo-Pluckers have cheaper petrol?? NSW subsidises you...

Wrong Wrong Wrong, you don't know much do you buddy!!!!

Our own Government pays the subsidey where as your Carr nice person and every other state makes the driver pay it at the pump.

Get your facts right first, it might help you in latter life.

Good on you gordy, we don't need divers or actors in the game, i'm sure if you were out there he would not need to dive because the medi cab would have been on the field.

nqboy

First Grade
http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,15942578%255E10389,00.html

NRL chief executive David Gallop said yesterday he had had "a chat" with former Broncos skipper and present NRL director Gorden Tallis about comments Tallis made about Manly and NSW lock Ben Kennedy this week. Tallis accused Kennedy of taking a dive in Origin III and said he had risked losing the respect of his peers as a result.

"We're not about to stifle Gorden's right to have an opinion on things, but he knows he also has certain responsibilities as a board member," Gallop said.

That seems to cover most angles.

Southernsaint

Staff member
kickback said:
Wrong Wrong Wrong, you don't know much do you buddy!!!!

Our own Government pays the subsidey where as your Carr nice person and every other state makes the driver pay it at the pump.

Get your facts right first, it might help you in latter life.

Good on you gordy, we don't need divers or actors in the game, i'm sure if you were out there he would not need to dive because the medi cab would have been on the field.

LOL, so NSW GST tax monies don't end up being given to Queenslanders??

Gorden is, like most Queenslanders, a big sook.

Latest posts