What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

If Sims went to Storm wouldn’t it have to be in our favour? I mean surely that would free up cap space and we wouldn’t be paying half his wage or whatever happens with these mid season moves.

Kolum Kid

Juniors
Best we keep him. I think hook said he only missed out due to recovering from injury.our defence had some holes against the warriers. A rotation of experience Sua, JDB, Bird and Sims with a couple of newbies in the 2nd row and lock should tighten things up.

SGMax

Juniors
Why the hell would we release Sims to the Storm.
They had the whole off season to show some interest, now after paying him all these months to nurse an injury he is finally ready to start playing......
Its too late now for us to find a replacement.
We have a few injuries and suspensions ourselves with Burgess also underdone.
If they want one of our forwards, we could choose which one....mabe Alvaro or Faamasili.
Storm should have thought about depth instead of signing all their rep players and now they want to find a quality forward on the cheap.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Best we keep him. I think hook said he only missed out due to recovering from injury.our defence had some holes against the warriers. A rotation of experience Sua, JDB, Bird and Sims with a couple of newbies in the 2nd row and lock should tighten things up.
Why the hell would we release Sims to the Storm.
They had the whole off season to show some interest, now after paying him all these months to nurse an injury he is finally ready to start playing......
Its too late now for us to find a replacement.
We have a few injuries and suspensions ourselves with Burgess also underdone.
If they want one of our forwards, we could choose which one....mabe Alvaro or Faamasili.
Storm should have thought about depth instead of signing all their rep players and now they want to find a quality forward on the cheap.
I agree....with McQuires loading at the judiciary hes only got to fart in the scrum and he will get 3 weeks so along with Burgess, Wood etc we could end up being very thin as the season progresses....and besides stuff them they've never done us any favours....out of the goodness of my heart the only transfer I would do right now is give them McCullough for Harry Grant.....I'd even drive down there myself as a self appointed Uber driver to arrange the transport....and petrols $2.20 a litre