What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

blacksafake

First Grade
Bulldog Brower
Chief big heart?
Bobby Blaise or was it Blassie?
Killer Karl Kox
Killer Kowalski
Skull Murphy
Larry O’Dea
Chief little wolf?
I vaguely remember someone called Cowboy something.
Great childhood memories

jeffdragon

Bench
Geez nothing better for them to write about slow news day for weedler.
That was said at the start of the year.
We should keep him till seasons end.

Dragon David

First Grade
If Sims was with the Storm last weekend and he bombed a certain try like he did against the Knights, I could visualise Bellamy swearing and cursing his head off and walking to the back of the coaches box in disgust.

Him going to the Storm is old news and reflects how he puts not enough effort into this seasons games so far - also knowing that he isn't wanted.

Good luck to him for next year. We would be stupid to release him now - we play the Storm in round 9 and if he is with the Storm he will want to run all over us.

Como Connection

First Grade
If Sims was with the Storm last weekend and he bombed a certain try like he did against the Knights, I could visualise Bellamy swearing and cursing his head off and walking to the back of the coaches box in disgust.

Him going to the Storm is old news and reflects how he puts not enough effort into this seasons games so far - also knowing that he isn't wanted.

Good luck to him for next year. We would be stupid to release him now - we play the Storm in round 9 and if he is with the Storm he will want to run all over us.
Release him after that game.
CC

Dragons4me

Juniors
I think we'll miss him and I'll be keen to see how the dominoes fall with player replacement. We still have one spot unfilled so Simms going makes two. Should be cash our way and to my way of thinking this is all about forward planning. Good luck to him. He'll be under more scrutiny with Bellamy than Hook though.

Yow

Juniors
I think we'll miss him and I'll be keen to see how the dominoes fall with player replacement. We still have one spot unfilled so Simms going makes two. Should be cash our way and to my way of thinking this is all about forward planning. Good luck to him. He'll be under more scrutiny with Bellamy than Hook though.
If Tariq is on $800000 a by 1st May is only 1/2 a season save the ,$400000 and let him go front end a couple emerging players and have a crack for someone next season

Illusion

Bench
If that is where Tariq is going then I can see him playing on for a few more years ..... Storm are a well structured team that has been great for decades under Bellamy ...... Like I have said before its easier playing in a good team that is always on top of thier game than playing with the rubble of the past 8 years or so ...... Good luck to him I wish him all the best .......

Latest posts