What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Can’t say I really care if Sims leaves. He is the definition of inconsistency. One week he is a world beater. The next, he is as timid as a mouse. He’ll be 33 next year at the end of his career. I say good luck to him, unless he’s playing the dragons.

Gareth67

First Grade
With respect to Sims he will be a ‘ fill-in ‘ at the Storm and that is about it . Once the regulars return he may find himself playing more footy in their C.Cup team .

As already said by others - he best years have gone , not to say that he won’t play a blinder occasionally . Another point is that the Storm have too many players with egos that just about match their fat paychecks , not quite Sims cup of tea I believe .

However I do wish the man well . Hopefully he shall put his best foot forward for the Dragons this season .

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
At the end of the day if Sims goes to the Storm in 2023, they will be his 5th NRL club.
Good luck to him, but at his age his best years are behind him and he’s probably seeking premiership glory under Bellamy to cap his career.
I like him as a player, but I never believe the theory that he’s passionate about the RedV. I feel his football passion & loyalty sways.
Yes and Weidler being the Gus and Ch9 suckhole he is, went about in a roundabout way to give it Hook
And of course Ch9 commentator Ruan is his sister.
He could not wait last night to point out how the Dragons have treated Sims poorly as he is a loyal club or passionate Dragons man staring straight at Gus as he talks hoping for a nod.

Remind me how many years has he been with us, how many clubs he has been at before us and how have we treated him poorly, not wanting to pay a 33 year old the big bucks he is on as he does float in and out of games for us and the fact he might not be worth it.

Wheres the boot for Ricky for playing Croker in reserves, or O'Brien not wanting Pearce, Cleary for not keeping an ageing Mansour and Bellamy not keeping club stalwart Bromwich bros.
Brownie points Danny and the Ch9 family still adore you.

denis preston

First Grade
Yes and Weidler being the Gus and Ch9 suckhole he is, went about in a roundabout way to give it Hook
And of course Ch9 commentator Ruan is his sister.
He could not wait last night to point out how the Dragons have treated Sims poorly as he is a loyal club or passionate Dragons man staring straight at Gus as he talks hoping for a nod.

Remind me how many years has he been with us, how many clubs he has been at before us and how have we treated him poorly, not wanting to pay a 33 year old the big bucks he is on as he does float in and out of games for us and the fact he might not be worth it.

Wheres the boot for Ricky for playing Croker in reserves, or O'Brien not wanting Pearce, Cleary for not keeping an ageing Mansour and Bellamy not keeping club stalwart Bromwich bros.
Brownie points Danny and the Ch9 family still adore you.
I can cop it on the chin with some reporters slant as it suits their agenda but weedler really gets on my nerves. The way he lifts his chin when asking a player, in his mind, a great question , id just like the player to give him a squirrel grip on the spot ! His love Kodar & Gus and general one sided reporting against Hook and who can forget his one on one fluff piece with Mcwrecker when his job was on the line the first time . Again why doesn't other panel members challenge him ? Because it is all a club and they all back each other.

Gareth67

First Grade
I can cop it on the chin with some reporters slant as it suits their agenda but weedler really gets on my nerves. The way he lifts his chin when asking a player, in his mind, a great question , id just like the player to give him a squirrel grip on the spot ! His love Kodar & Gus and general one sided reporting against Hook and who can forget his one on one fluff piece with Mcwrecker when his job was on the line the first time . Again why doesn't other panel members challenge him ? Because it is all a club and they all back each other.
A squirrel- grip ! Good lawd Dennis , thank damn goodness your not playing with the Dragons , as you would be spending more time on the sideline than both Fuimiano and McGuire together . 😳

denis preston

First Grade
A squirrel- grip ! Good lawd Dennis , thank damn goodness your not playing with the Dragons , as you would be spending more time on the sideline than both Fuimiano and McGuire together . 😳
It just makes me laugh picturing it. His smug face changing to a grimace and a girls scream as well. Shades of Killer Kowalski giving Don Lane the claw grip on live TV 47 years ago !!

Gareth67

First Grade
It just makes me laugh picturing it. His smug face changing to a grimace and a girls scream as well. Shades of Killer Kowalski giving Don Lane the claw grip on live TV 47 years ago !!

I remember that , poor old Don - the Lanky Yank , it certainly put a smile on his face . And Killer Kowalski , that poor sod was brain dead when they took him out of the freezer .

Great days and wonderful times , with plenty of characters around in the public eye to make life more enjoyable .

Dragon David

First Grade
I remember that , poor old Don - the Lanky Yank , it certainly put a smile on his face . And Killer Kowalski , that poor sod was brain dead when they took him out of the freezer .

Great days and wonderful times , with plenty of characters around in the public eye to make life more enjoyable .
O/T - Those wrestlers were a laugh a minute for us viewers. Even the compere was good for a laugh. There were the heroes and villains -
Mario Milano
Spiros Arion
Brute Bernard
Killer Karl Kox
Larry O’Dea
Waldo von Erich
King Curtis
Skull Murphy
Killer Kowalski
to name a few

Rocket Rod

Juniors
O/T - Those wrestlers were a laugh a minute for us viewers. Even the compere was good for a laugh. There were the heroes and villains -
Mario Milano
Spiros Arion
Brute Bernard
Killer Karl Kox
Larry O’Dea
Waldo von Erich
King Curtis
Skull Murphy
Killer Kowalski
to name a few
Haa don’t forget Dominic deNucci my fav and the commentator was Sam Manacker

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Mario Milano
Spiros Arion
Brute Bernard
Killer Karl Kox
Larry O’Dea
Waldo von Erich
King Curtis
Skull Murphy
Killer Kowalski
to name a few
It is disturbing how many of those names I remember! I must have watched a lot more of that rubbish than I thought. Mario Milano was the Golden Greek wasn't he?

Latest posts