What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

Garts

Bench
I hate how so many people seem to have "sleeve" tats nowdays. Seems a redneck thing!!!!

McLovin

Staff member
I'd get both sleeves done if i had the money tbh...You'll be looking at 5-10 grand for both sleeves...

Garts

Bench
I hate them. It is overkill imo and I just think of rednecks when I see them. But you are ok to get that done, you are from the Shire right :sarcasm:.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Love this.

260869_f520.jpg

McLovin

Staff member
He's had that top bird for ages me finks. Looks good though...bit too 'girly' though...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Can't say I particularly like the elbow down, but this is colourful & original.

Dayne Beams, Collingwood player.

2811132790104677669pDXnEA_ph.jpg

254288_1_O.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
That's one of the best tattoos I've seen, for the fact that's his own design, & that it was inspired by Dante's ' The Divine Comedy ', a book which I just brought.

Kiki

First Grade
525-armpit-tattoo.jpg

here's mine

HAHAHAH oh my god

that guy is kinda hot just quietly :sarcasm:

i have a few tattoos

my grandpas name Jack on my right wrist, with angel wings on the inside and filigree joining it all up like a braclet. im gonna get more of the filigree so it snakes up onto my hand a little bit

ive also got these really pretty stars and little dots curling around the outside of my left ankle and onto my foot. not traditional tattoo stars but more like this

http://www.mac6464.com/christmasstar.gif

Kiki

First Grade
btw i cant wait for dean and MC to join the navy and get matching lover tattoos.

Parra

Referee
What is the point of all the star tats that people seem to get?

Those elbow stars, the sh*tty red & black star on that old weirdos arm in the earlier post?

Kiki

First Grade
mine looks nothing like most star tats, everyone always comments on how unusual and pretty it is.

i got mine to look like the night sky coz i remember the first time i saw the stars at Uluru i was so blown away. it was so beautiful i wanted to have it with me all the time.

Latest posts