What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

McLovin

Staff member
ohh dear.....

fail-owned-myspace-your-mine-tattoo-spelling-fail.jpg

Kiki

First Grade
HAHAH oh no

i saw some f**kwit with a whole twilight sleeve. that sh*t should be illegal

Martli

Coach
I'm definitely going to get a sleeve done at some point. Just waiting a bit so that it doesn't end out being a sleeve of something I regret :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
I'm definitely going to get a sleeve done at some point. Just waiting a bit so that it doesn't end out being a sleeve of something I regret :lol:

That's the way. You know, sometimes it's good being poor...Cos i know if i had the money, i'd end up with alot of tats that i'd regret....

Eelementary

Post Whore
Get Santa Clause. When people try to claim he isn't real, you can point to your tatt and say, "Oh, yeah? Who's he, then? f**k off!"

Danger

Juniors
What studio would of done that?? I recon Inner Vision would come close...

Nah, its at Bondi somewhere...

Inner Vision is good, but it doesn't have the same rep it used too, IMO the best 2 places in SYD at the moment would be Steel Lotus & Tatu Dharma, I've had work done at Steel Lotus, its probably my fave out of all the ones i have. I have friends who have been to Tatu Dharma and it is all quality, i am in the process of saving for them, next one will cost a bit.

Danger

Juniors
That's the way. You know, sometimes it's good being poor...Cos i know if i had the money, i'd end up with alot of tats that i'd regret....

Lol, i hear that... I had a big night recently and came home with a few tatts on my feet, which isn't so bad... But, I was very close to getting them on the front side of my wrists, im pretty sure i would have regretted that down the track, i don't really want my tatts to be visible while im at work. I have some now on the on the side of each wrist, i put bandaids over them when i last went for a job interview as i wasn't sure if they would see them and automatically not hire me.

Kiki

First Grade
my mates are bandits for drunk tattoos

one nite we were all out on the piss and my mate decided to get 'stay loose' on his back. im like OMG NO U ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET THAT.

so instead he got his nickname which is...'Franger'. so he literally got FRANGER in giaaaaant ye olde english letters across his back.

the next day he woke up and was all, how come i have cling wrap on my back and its sore...lolol. he rang me all KIKI WHY DID U LET ME DO THAT. as if i coulda stopped him :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
oh also another mate was blind and got 'no worries' on his foot. but upside down so he could read it. terrible.

McLovin

Staff member
Most respectable places wont even speak to you if youve been on the pizz. I tried getting a tat done at some place near Central station and the bloke pretty much told me to gtfo...

Latest posts