What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
That's her punishment for wanting to get tattoos on her face in the first place.

Only acceptable face tattoo is this.

ffviii-zell.jpg

McLovin

Staff member
A few stars along the brow bone, Kat Von Dee style is ok...But that's just plain silly...

StormChaser

First Grade
The guy who did the tatt claims the girl concocted the story because her old man cracked the sh*ts when she went home with it. They then tried to extort money out of the tattoo guy!
Twats. Sucked in to her and her star spangled noggin!

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm pretty sure there is none. Just not allowed to have any recent work done when you're about to go to Basic. Not positive though.

McLovin

Staff member
I'll look it up...Thinking about joining but i also want to finish my right sleeve. Don't want it to end before it starts...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well I'm gonna wait another year til I join (I'm getting a call in August so I could start joing then if I wanted), so that's when you're gonna join, so we can be gay together.

McLovin

Staff member
kk babe...

The one thing with the navy is there is a never ending stream of hearing the same crap jokes over and over again when you tell them what it is you do...

Spike

First Grade
You should get Pop-Eye tattooed on you or at least an anchor on your arm

I have a celtic style tattoo that goes from my right elbow up over my right shoulder blade and a black arm band around my left arm with the date of death of two people that were close to me