What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautau Moga the biggest myth in the NRL

Horrie Is God

First Grade
So i take it Tagive's knee is worse than first thought..

Moga will probably mark Manu on that left wing..

Tough assignment having to stop The Beast..in NZ..on your debut..

Good luck to the kid..I hope he kills it..

Geohood

Bench
Good debut.. Scored tries like that in NYC constantly.

Shame it was in a loss though. I really think he will be playing for QLD within a couple of years if he stays in FG.

Both him and Hurrell (more so with a bit more FG experience) showed a bit of what they're capable of.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Good debut.. Scored tries like that in NYC constantly.

Shame it was in a loss though. I really think he will be playing for QLD within a couple of years if he stays in FG.

Both him and Hurrell (more so with a bit more FG experience) showed a bit of what they're capable of.

Well, that's one way of looking at it. You might also say that Hurrell was the outstanding player on the field while Moga managed to break one James Maloney tackle.

Raider_69

Post Whore
How does this f**king help me you merkins?
I cut the hack from my fantasy team 3 weeks ago

farrking prick.

Brutus

Referee
Moga reminds me a lot of both karl filiga and Butch Fatnowna. He's got a bright future.

hitman82

Bench
Moga reminds me a lot of both karl filiga and Butch Fatnowna. He's got a bright future.

:lol::lol:

Moga reminded me of a shorter version of Folau. Maybe it was just his head though.

Anyway he looks like a great prospect, but it was definitely Hurrell's night in the battle of the rookies.

12 receives for 203m, 2 tries, 3 line breaks, 9 tackle breaks and 16 tackles. That's ludicrous.