What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautau Moga the biggest myth in the NRL

Earl

Coach
:lol::lol:

Moga reminded me of a shorter version of Folau. Maybe it was just his head though.

Anyway he looks like a great prospect, but it was definitely Hurrell's night in the battle of the rookies.

12 receives for 203m, 2 tries, 3 line breaks, 9 tackle breaks and 16 tackles. That's ludicrous.

Don't forget the 11 missed tackles too

tangalife

Juniors
i thought it was 7.

He says himself he needs to work on defensive reads, afterall it is only his 2nd year ever of playing Rugby League.

Iafeta

Referee
Earl, use those things on your hand to count. They're not just Mrs Palmers 5 daughters...

Iafeta

Referee
looked fat lol... nekminnit, 203 metres, 3 line breaks and 2 tries later... what a dunce sputnik is.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hurrell didn't debut and was playing at home, and looks fat. Moga is the better athlete.

Great, I look forward to him beating Hurrell in the decathlon at the 2016 Olympics.

Meantime, this 'fat' character ran for over 200m, as said above. And ran around Minichiello like he was a prop, not a 2011 Origin fullback. Hell of a Danny Wicks impersonation, that.

Geohood

Bench
Great, I look forward to him beating Hurrell in the decathlon at the 2016 Olympics.

Meantime, this 'fat' character ran for over 200m, as said above. And ran around Minichiello like he was a prop, not a 2011 Origin fullback. Hell of a Danny Wicks impersonation, that.

Nothing new for Mini. As bad as Maloney (isn't even a fullback) as a last line of defence.

H.H

Juniors
Why are you idiots arging about this?

They're both tremendous young talents.

Just enjoy watching them play well and forget the bullsh*t.

Crazy Steve

Juniors
I had both in my dream team so I was happy, but HH is right they are both very exciting players and will hopefully have long and successful careers with their current clubs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
karl filiga part II

284133-karl-filiga.jpg

Where is he these days?

played for Wenty last 2 years, playing park footy somewhere this season

Raider_69

Post Whore
You guys can argue about who is the better athlete out of Moga or Hurrell

but at this stage of their careers id Jumpin Jack Wighton over both of them as a footballers.

All three will be along long term though

Tommy Smith

Referee
C'mon Raider, you could have at least allowed someone the opportunity to say:

*cue a Raiders fan coming in to say that both Jack Wighton and Edrick Lee are ten times better*

I was very impressed with Moga's debut. Aside from debuting, in NZ and opposite Big Manu, people are forgetting that he was playing out of position on the wing. He's far more effective in the centres.

hitman82

Bench
C'mon Raider, you could have at least allowed someone the opportunity to say:

*cue a Raiders fan coming in to say that both Jack Wighton and Edrick Lee are ten times better*

I was very impressed with Moga's debut. Aside from debuting, in NZ and opposite Big Manu, people are forgetting that he was playing out of position on the wing. He's far more effective in the centres.

He debuted opposite Billy Tupou didn't he?

Latest posts