What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tb and her men

half said:
haha nah dig i know the pic. i love kayne's album - we don't care, never let me down - primo songs. i'd put it in my top 5 albums so far this year

haha thank god fo that...i knew deep down in my heart you were mad cool enough to know it...but u know how it is..i didnt know for sure...and heres me off assuming things..oh well

but yeah

word. its my fav of the year so far.

now who the hell is this..emailin me at 11:26..tellin me that she 36-26...OH its TB.

Crusader

Bench
Hulka said:
look tv.

I dont want no scrub cause scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are gonna be in SOOOO much trouble :badgrin:

Poida_Raider

Bench
haha tb is ok, the new name is a bit crap, but i havent been here for a while.

but the girl is cool! sorry.. woman!

Crusader

Bench
Fo sho but I hope she kicks some serious butt when she cops an eyeful of this thread, you boys should all be ashamed of yourselves :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alba

Coach
:evil: i am f*n shocked at all of you guys! do you really think im that much of a player! i love youse all!! lol!! sure i have my 3 little men and i protest against this talk of my promises of babies i DID NOT MAKE ANY SUCH PROMISE! and as for DIG he my homeboy !!

Alba

Coach
Poida would you rather me be Timanaz_Baybee again? i wanna change ma name i just dont know what to though ...

Poida_Raider

Bench
brown eyes.. haha.. nah obviosly timana is old news now, but something other than 2 letters and lots of asterix!! i dont care that much, its yours not mine!

Alba

Coach
i HAD to put the asterix's cause someone already has TB the wally wooftaz!

and my eyes arent brown either!

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah that sux, i had it and i couldnt open my eyes in the morning cause my eye lashes were stuck together...
but that was ages ago and my lashes are fine now.

Latest posts