What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tb and her men

MrCharisma

Bench
ok lads, I'm gunna let the cat out of the bag... but no one jump me for tellin the truth.

TB's wants MrC... back went TB met Madunit in Newcastle she obviously wasn't satisfied with the 'big' M.U, so when I was on the train from Gosford back to Sydney, I had to give it to her.... I'm sorry fella's to ruin the fantasy and now she is carring my child. I believe we are going to call him Guiseppi :shock:

*Hahahah nice banner Maunder!*

Alba

Coach
Tang none is more than you my luv ... MrC i am OUTRAGED that you would spin such a yarn !

PJ Marshal

Coach
MrCharisma said:
ok lads, I'm gunna let the cat out of the bag... but no one jump me for tellin the truth.

TB's wants MrC... back went TB met Madunit in Newcastle she obviously wasn't satisfied with the 'big' M.U, so when I was on the train from Gosford back to Sydney, I had to give it to her.... I'm sorry fella's to ruin the fantasy and now she is carring my child. I believe we are going to call him Guiseppi :shock:

*Hahahah nice banner Maunder!*

:roll: well done you idjit, no wonder i laugh at you Mr C on a daily basis

Alba

Coach
but PG that would be a lie because me and Matt have discussed it and we are happy to be having our first child early next year!

(Matt Cooper for those of you that havent caught on yet!)

PJ Marshal

Coach
Of all Siants players u chose Matt Cooper, what about poor old Lance Thompson why dont you give him a go?

MrCharisma

Bench
hahhahahaahha

You can't deny the love we shared TB. How can you throw that all away and deny Chraisma? I've kept all the text messages and voice ones too... don't make me use blackmail now.... i think the rest of these chumps will understand ;-)

Alba

Coach
awwww RJ you have really killed my life now that you have told me that i wont be able to function now! :twisted:

Latest posts