What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Te Maari

kanseki

Juniors
can anyone explain to me why he was even in the team for last nights game? from my point of view it doesnt seem to have any valid purpose? :?

Fathead

Bench
If he isnt resigned and doesnt get another run this year it could be one of the shortest careers at the eels in history.
I believe that Ian Henderson of the Warriors still holds the record - He was selected for the eels and caught the kick off before being pole axed. Off injured and never played for eels again.

Stagger eel

Staff member
If he isnt resigned and doesnt get another run this year it could be one of the shortest careers at the eels in history.
I believe that Ian Henderson of the Warriors still holds the record - He was selected for the eels and caught the kick off before being pole axed. Off injured and never played for eels again.

Ian Henderson - 10 seconds.

strider

Post Whore
in all honesty I think it was absolutely woeful coaching to not play the guy for 78 minutes then throw him on at a critical stage of the game for his debut with the eels when he hasn't played NRL for god knows how long .... pretty dumb if you ask me

Fathead

Bench
would it have something to do with his contract ?
He is not within the top 25 and if he doesnt play then it doesnt count against us.
If KK hadnt been injured, he wouldnt have got a run.

sooty

Juniors
Paul Kent lasted 5 seconds before he was replaced does that mean Te Maari could be a future tele joke reporter you heard it here first

Stagger eel

Staff member
in all honesty I think it was absolutely woeful coaching to not play the guy for 78 minutes then throw him on at a critical stage of the game for his debut with the eels when he hasn't played NRL for god knows how long .... pretty dumb if you ask me

Wayne Bennett and Des Hasler have been known to do it quite regularly, infact it took Jamie Buher 2 or 3 games to get on the field for manly off the bench.

Paul Kent lasted 5 seconds before he was replaced does that mean Te Maari could be a future tele joke reporter you heard it here first

really? what was the story with him?

sooty

Juniors
really? what was the story with him?[/QUOTE]

Happy to let you know one day when I meet you?:lol:

grapeape

Juniors
could have offered more in the final 10mins.

offered more than a player who has played for 60+ minutes.

ando forgot about him.

Oscarman

Juniors
Didn't Paul Kent run on then straight off so Jason Bell could qualify for the finals in Reserve Grade? I reckon most of us here would be happy to get on the ground for the Eels for 5 seconds.

Latest posts