What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Against Sharks

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Put any team you want Pricey but please do NOT put Scott or Prior in the Centres. I am begging you.

Time to try Vidot at Centre and Kemp on the wing. That will be interesting.

possm

Coach
Vidot's defence was ordinary last week.

Put Green in the left center position.

1. Morris
2. Vidot
3. Stanley
4. Green
5. Nightingale
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Weyman
9. Rein
10. Hunt
11. Creagh
12. Scott
13. De Belin

Bench
14. Prior
15. Young
16. Merrin
17. Latimore

Injuries
Matt Cooper - Ankle - Round 6
Nick Emmett - Back - TBC
Nathan Fien - Ankle - Round 7
Cameron King - Thumb - Round 10
Will Matthews - Ankle - Round 7
Josh Miller - Hamstring - Round 7
Chase Stanley - Shoulder - TBC

Cagey Mac

Bench
Not sure that Coops won't be back but
Emmett, Green or Vidot in centres with Bronx Goodwin (he's still okay isn't he) on the wing works for me

Louiethefly

Juniors
official team as seen on Coaches Corner is

1. Morris
2. Vidot
3. K Stanley
4. Scott
5. Nightingale
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Hunt
9. Rein
10. Weyman
11. Prior
12. Creagh
13. Young

14. Ah Mau
15. Latimore
16. Merrin
17. De Belin

Bring back choc

Juniors
De belin will start, young to bench. Scott to backrow, Prior to bench. Cooper to centre.

Ah Mau gonski.

Thats how they run out

Elias1983

Coach
Beau Scott better kick ass this week, not like he is lining up against world class centres!!!

If he has another poor game price must act!

Petebix

Juniors
Scott barely played centre last week. More worrried Prior will end up there again.

There must be a reason Green is on the outer. He had a couple solid showings for the Dragons then backed it up with a hat-trick for Illawarra. Just doesn't fit

Reyter

Juniors
Beau Scott better kick ass this week, not like he is lining up against world class centres!!!

If he has another poor game price must act!

I thought the idea behind putting Scott in the centers was to mark Hodges as Green wasn't yet ready. What is the purpose of putting him in the centers against he Sharks? Surely that won't be the team to take the field but that's what a few of us said when he was named at centre against the Broncos.

Smoke and mirrors from Pricey ala Browny
There's been late changes made before every game so far this year.
And anyway why tell the scum who's really playing.

Elias1983

Coach
I thought the idea behind putting Scott in the centers was to mark Hodges as Green wasn't yet ready. What is the purpose of putting him in the centers against he Sharks? Surely that won't be the team to take the field but that's what a few of us said when he was named at centre against the Broncos.

Let's hope Cooper is a late inclusion.

siknick

Juniors
I give up... is pricey watching the same game as us??. cant he f***n see that scott is useless in the centers and is doing more harm then good... throw him back in the fowards and give greene or kemp a chance!!!

Louiethefly

Juniors

I don't think that was Prices idea, Prior played in the centres all game and Scott in the backrow... But I think you are right in your other post saying that this won't be the team that runs out anyway so no need to worry yet.

Minh

First Grade
If we take the Sharks lightly thinking that just going through the motions will win it for us we can plan to win two competition points next week. Sharks are a good footy team in 2012.

Latest posts