What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team announcement

N.C.

Juniors
Well, here it is, 4:25 already and no sign of a team announcement on the WT website.

Do you suppose Sheens is still furiously trying to decide whether to put Fitzy in the 2, 5 or 14 jumper this week? Or is he just sulking?

Front-Rower

First Grade
Well, here it is, 4:25 already and no sign of a team announcement on the WT website.

Do you suppose Sheens is still furiously trying to decide whether to put Fitzy in the 2, 5 or 14 jumper this week? Or is he just sulking?

A bit of both probably...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Davis is a center who just for a change sheens has decided to turn into a back rower. He is adequate there, but better suited to the backs.

I dont think he'll play as he tackles way too aggressively for our style of play.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want to know one thing

What is it that Fitzhenry is doing every week that ensures he continues being selected?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I want to know one thing

What is it that Fitzhenry is doing every week that ensures he continues being selected?

Scratching his arse out on the wing, while others bust their gut in reserve grade and never get rewarded for good form.

Even when he gets the ball over the stripe, he can't put it down properly. A winger who can't finish...only at the Tigers...only under Teflon Tim.

gwg1010

Juniors
He turns up and plays well every week. I cant say that for a few other so called superstars in the side :BDH:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Well, I suppose a positive is congratulations to Flanagan in making the starting 13.

I'll be waiting to see the Humphrey's espoused 'I'm confident that you'll see an immediate and significant improvement in attitude and performance.' In a badly beaten team showing obvious lack of morale, cohesion and effort it will need a big turnaround. Can they do it under Sheens anymore?

super_coach

First Grade
The Knights are not the best team running around in the NRL, but where they are strong is on the wings, so Shines throws little slow Fitzy in to mark them. As Gus would say "SIMPLY BRILLANT"

gwg1010

Juniors
It's not who you know- its who you blow...
Maybe the knockers should get off their arse, turn up at training and offer their services as a player for Wests Tigers.
Then they might find out how hard they have to work to be even given a chance at selection.
The fact is it is hard work and teams and or players do go off their best at times, other sides peak at certain times as well.
If Fitzhenry gives BJ then you might like to ask him is it true before you post that on here.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Maybe the knockers should get off their arse, turn up at training and offer their services as a player for Wests Tigers.
Then they might find out how hard they have to work to be even given a chance at selection.
The fact is it is hard work and teams and or players do go off their best at times, other sides peak at certain times as well.
If Fitzhenry gives BJ then you might like to ask him is it true before you post that on here.

I'm sure most of the people who post in this forum, if selected to play for the Tigers last sunday, would have tried a hell of a lot harder than most of the 17 that played.

Re: the team - Fitzhenry still on the wing + a winger on the bench = me very annoyed.

N.C.

Juniors
This is single handedly the silliest thing I have ever read on this forum. It warrants no further analysis.

b.bear

Juniors

G'day fitzy didnt know you were a member......