What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team announcement

wade77

Juniors
Stating the obvious Sheens needs to go now. The guy has lost the plot along with his Recruitment mate Warren. There are so many below average players in this squad led by Fitzy who is supported by Daniela, Brown, Moors, Gibbs, Cayless the list goes on. Even if this team fluked a win against the Knights I still won't be happy.

Hi Mrs Fitzhenry :D

Maybe she gives Teflon the BJ....

Look... Fitzi is just rubbish... You won't find many people here that would disagree with that.. So if your aim is to sign up and change our opinion on this tosser, then i would suggest you give up now...

N.C.

Juniors
On topic again - when was the last time Sheens dropped a player on form? I mean, actually really and truly dropped a player, not this current rubbish about sharing the 3 minute winger responsibilities around amongst one or two players...

The last time I recall was D. Fitzhenry being dropped for M. Reick after we dropped an 8 point lead to St George at Telstra Stadium early in 2005... Has there been such a calamitous event since?

chunk

Juniors
I have been a supporter of Sheens in the past but I think I've turned.

Fitzhenry being continously picked is one thing (FMD) but a winger on the bench.......what is going on there?

Also our bench continously is the lightest in the comp.

Sheens hasn't learnt that this fast paced game where we run other teams of their feet isn't working!

Where the hell is Arana Taumata???

EDIT: Playing in the centres for BRET this weekend....hmmmmmmmmmmm. Isnt he a halfback-5/8th?? Is shines picking the other teams too??

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
I dont think that Shines is going to use Taumata...

If he doesnt like you then he wont pick you... He would rather bring Nick Graham out of retirement....

On topic again - when was the last time Sheens dropped a player on form?

He is very loyal isnt he??

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Maybe the knockers should get off their arse, turn up at training and offer their services as a player for Wests Tigers.
Then they might find out how hard they have to work to be even given a chance at selection.
The fact is it is hard work and teams and or players do go off their best at times, other sides peak at certain times as well.
If Fitzhenry gives BJ then you might like to ask him is it true before you post that on here.

You're off your head if you think Soufs peaked in this game. They were horrible and still beat us by plenty.

That's the hard thing to take. If it were Melbourne, you could probably cop it sweet, but the f**king Rabbits who were just as bad. f**k me !!

pantherz9103

First Grade
LOL yeah a mob who beat you by 40 were just as bad. I've heard it all now. Souths played a patchy game mixed in with some bad and some very good play. The Tigers were just awful.

Tigers are paying way too much of their cap to Benji. Gould kissed his behind on the footy show a few weeks back and since then he's running around trying for the miracle flick pass when its not on, like his magic flick pass in his own half to a Panther a few weeks back. That and the Tigers are just too small (when Galloway is out) and bigger sides continue to run over the top of them way too easily.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
LOL yeah a mob who beat you by 40 were just as bad. I've heard it all now. Souths played a patchy game mixed in with some bad and some very good play. The Tigers were just awful.

Tigers are paying way too much of their cap to Benji. Gould kissed his behind on the footy show a few weeks back and since then he's running around trying for the miracle flick pass when its not on, like his magic flick pass in his own half to a Panther a few weeks back. That and the Tigers are just too small (when Galloway is out) and bigger sides continue to run over the top of them way too easily.

It's more about "ticker" than size.

Bench
I dont think that Shines is going to use Taumata...

If he doesnt like you then he wont pick you... He would rather bring Nick Graham out of retirement....

He is very loyal isnt he??
Tommy Shines sees AJ as an outside back,so expect to see him as a centre,maybe while Blake is injured.
Not a bad idea to be honest,he has pace and is bigger than Daniela,probably a better defender than him too.

Souths would of got smashed my any other team last week...they were absolutely rubbish..which says a lot for how bad we played. Our NYC team would of beat them...by 100

Borat.

Juniors
Souths would of got smashed my any other team last week...they were absolutely rubbish..which says a lot for how bad we played. Our NYC team would of beat them...by 100

I kept thinking if we were playing St George it would have been 80- nil....deadset worst performance in the clubs history-