What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Changes....Simmo????

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
hmmm....

So the team I predicted may come to fruition

1. Brown
2. Simmons
3. Pommeroy
4. Anderson
5. Covell
6. Dykes
7. Seymour
8. Douglas
9. Kingston
10. Stapelton
11. Gallen
12. Ciraldo
13. Williams

14. Sua
15. Weston
16. Perenara
17. De Gios

Although if that is the case I would rather see Perenara at lock, Reece into the 2nd Row and Ciraldo off the bench.

Cannot see how it affects Simmo unless Perenara is moved to the centres and then Ando the the wing and Simmo to reggies. Doubt that though.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
reefy aren't you concerned about Seymour?

I recall you thoughts being that if Seymour is left to run the team he goes well.

But if he is paired with a dominating player ie Kimmorley or Dykes he plays not so well.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
reefy aren't you concerned about Seymour?

I recall you thoughts being that if Seymour is left to run the team he goes well.

But if he is paired with a dominating player ie Kimmorley or Dykes he plays not so well.

That was something I wrote Angry and to be honest it does concern me. We need both halves firing and we haven't seen it enough when AD or BK are in the team either singularly or in tandem.

I think I'd prefer Dykes at 7 if he plays. Leave HP in the 6. The downside of course will be if AD breaks down. Harder to manufacture a 1/2 in a hurry than a 6 where a bloke like Gallen could fill in. Much bigger ask to get de Gois or Kinga or whoever to make a halfback of themselves in Dykes folds. Wonder how Henry would go at half in a pinch.

Interesting stuff. The other point is that Dykes is 10x the captain Gallen is.

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
That was something I wrote Angry and to be honest it does concern me. We need both halves firing and we haven't seen it enough when AD or BK are in the team either singularly or in tandem.

I think I'd prefer Dykes at 7 if he plays. Leave HP in the 6. The downside of course will be if AD breaks down. Harder to manufacture a 1/2 in a hurry than a 6 where a bloke like Gallen could fill in. Much bigger ask to get de Gois or Kinga or whoever to make a halfback of themselves in Dykes folds. Wonder how Henry would go at half in a pinch.

Thats more indicative of how crap a captain Gallen is than how great Dykes is though.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Frenzy. said:

Appologies Frenz.I agree it will be interesting.Watched the replay last night, Ciraldo is a big concern in defence. Perenara was great.No better time to play the Broncos though.