What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Changes vs Warriors

Bigfella

Coach
tbh that's also been a concern of mine..I hope he proves us wrong tonight.

hahaha

How is he going to prove that he is actually bigger than he was when you thought he was too small?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bigfella said:
hahaha

How is he going to prove that he is actually bigger than he was when you thought he was too small?

I've said he's bulked up compared to last year but never said he was big.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Bigfella said:
hahaha

being too small has less to do with his physical dimension and more to do with how he stacks up against the Warriors. If he gets easily dominated, then he's too small. If he dominates the opposition pack, then he's not too small. Simple :D .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm loving how Hagen is giving the young guys a chance to see what they can do, it will keep the young guys hungry. It did Zeb no harm, he was best on the field in Prems apparently.

And he also won't be afraid to call on one of them if there are a few injurie's. Unlike the backend of last year when we had Robbo and Hindy in the front row and guys like Delaney in the back row.

Jodeci

Bench
He knew about it around midday on Saturday and is pumped for it judging by his sms. He has trained with the squad all week and has a role to do tonight and will do it.