What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Changes vs Warriors

ozbash

Referee
strider said:
hindy was keeping fresh for monday :D

good stuff. i like watching him play.

gees, its a long time between drinks, dont think i like this monday business :roll:

Ignore Ozbash people. He's just a waste of space

at least i have some space, skank and i,m not banned from my own forum :cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks ozbash...we'll be happy to claim brf82 as one of our own ;-) ...we'll just need her to change teams :)

btw, Weller for Mateo..I hope Weller kills em, his been waiting for this for so long.

eelz47

Coach
Jodeci said:
Special game for Weller as his idol is Ruben Wiki and is dying to meet him which he hasn't yet.

so is wellar gunna shake his hand after he smashes him???

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eelz47 said:
so is wellar gunna shake his hand after he smashes him???

No, Wiki's just gonna whinge to the ref that he's not binding into the scrum properly, a la Andrew "2 hands" Johns vs Tim Smith

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Weller can add mobility and skill to the backrow. I think Feleti will be out but you can never tell. If Feleti and Weller can get on the paddock together they could cause some damage. Hauraki is a very skillful backrower.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
He's a former winger isn't he?

he played on the wing for the Guildford Owles when Parra first brought him over on the advise of former eel Mark Horo.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Natalie's Daddy said:
Weller can add mobility and skill to the backrow. I think Feleti will be out but you can never tell. If Feleti and Weller can get on the paddock together they could cause some damage. Hauraki is a very skillful backrower.

according to media reports Feleti has already been ruled out.

Kornstar

Coach
Taia must be very upset, he was best on ground in P/L last week.......Weller deserves his shot, but if i were Taia i would feel hard done by.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
Taia must be very upset, he was best on ground in P/L last week.......Weller deserves his shot, but if i were Taia i would feel hard done by.....

Zebby would be happy for his mate though....Weller's time should of come about 12 months ago, i don't think they'd be too much difference in ability.

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
Zebby would be happy for his mate though....Weller's time should of come about 12 months ago, i don't think they'd be too much difference in ability.

100% agree with you, just i know i would be a little dirty, considering just how good he was last game after getting dropped and all.

Ability wise, i also agree, they both are fairly similar and i am happy that he has finally gotten a chance.......i just hope people don't bag him if he makes a mistake or something!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
100% agree with you, just i know i would be a little dirty, considering just how good he was last game after getting dropped and all.

Ability wise, i also agree, they both are fairly similar and i am happy that he has finally gotten a chance.......i just hope people don't bag him if he makes a mistake or something!!

I'm almost expecting Weller to spill the ball atleast once tonight in one of his earlier touches as Zebby, INU and blake did in their debuts...you'll have to get the old nerve error out of the way.

Jodeci

Bench
If one person bags him then u need to ask yourself the question:
"Have u ever played first grade footy"

I dont think so

It's not easy out there

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
I'm almost expecting Weller to spill the ball atleast once tonight in one of his earlier touches as Zebby, INU and blake did in their debuts...you'll have to get the old nerve error out of the way.

I'm the same, it will more than likely be early on.

Then we will have to hear about the gap between P/L and NRL and how we talk our lower graders up to much and how we really have nothing in terms of depth blah, blah, blah......

I wish him all the best and i am sure he will do himself and the club proud......

Hagan is just giving the young guys a run. That's why he is alternating between Zeb,Junior and Paulo. And I hope he continues this policy as it's giving the guys 1st grade game time as well as keeping them hungry.

Latest posts