What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week

Eelectrifying

Juniors
emjaycee said:
Eelectrifying, welcome to the forum.
Not bad for 2 posts. The first one you attack Parra supporters that post in here and the next one you get offensive towards a visitor.
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to reading some constructive and well rounded opinions from you.

Just because I have only just decided to join in on this forum doesnt mean I don't know what Im talking about. I went to 24 out of our 25 games last season and saw the same thing. The crowds when we were losing up to the half way point in the season were pathetic. As soon as we string a few good games together everyone jumps back on the band wagon. Timmy and Finche just need some more time to gel.
And as for the visitor I attacked he is a Sharks fan who comes to all the Parra games and supports every team we play so I wouldnt be too worried about him. He needs to concentrate on his team not choking again like they did last year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelectrifying said:
Just because I have only just decided to join in on this forum doesnt mean I don't know what Im talking about. I went to 24 out of our 25 games last season and saw the same thing. The crowds when we were losing up to the half way point in the season were pathetic. As soon as we string a few good games together everyone jumps back on the band wagon. Timmy and Finche just need some more time to gel.
And as for the visitor I attacked he is a Sharks fan who comes to all the Parra games and supports every team we play so I wouldnt be too worried about him. He needs to concentrate on his team not choking again like they did last year.

:lol:

Hey suity....your favourite word has appeared again.

btw, welcome Eelectifying. ;-)

Freak2

Juniors
Not reality but the team I would like to see this week!
1. Tahu
2. Hayne
3. Mateo
4. Benny Smith
5. Grothe
6. Finch
7. Smith
8. Cayless (C)
9. Marsh
10. Moi Moi
11. N Hindmarsh
12. Robinson
13. Wagon

14. Cordoba
15. Cannings
16. I Hindmarsh
17. Riddell

I just think Mateo would be lethal in the centres getting the hands free offloading.
Marsh has to start in the hooking role and unless injured should play 80 minutes. Riddell is currently not playing smart or tough enough to be considered a good hooker.

HevyDevy

Coach
Not sure about Tahu at fullback.

And I'd have Mateo at lock so we had a bit more skill there. Punt Wagon altogether.

Suitman

Post Whore
Freak2 said:
Not reality but the team I would like to see this week!
1. Tahu
2. Hayne
3. Mateo
4. Benny Smith
5. Grothe
6. Finch
7. Smith
8. Cayless (C)
9. Marsh
10. Moi Moi
11. N Hindmarsh
12. Robinson
13. Wagon

14. Cordoba
15. Cannings
16. I Hindmarsh
17. Riddell

I just think Mateo would be lethal in the centres getting the hands free offloading.
Marsh has to start in the hooking role and unless injured should play 80 minutes. Riddell is currently not playing smart or tough enough to be considered a good hooker.

That looks fine except Mateo in the centres.
For someone with his ball skills, he needs to be closer to the action, plus, i think he lacks pace to be a centre.
Who does he show his ball skills to in the centres? The winger? What a waste.
Lock should be his place, where he can take the second pass off the ruck and set up his outside men.

Suity

Freak2

Juniors
Suitman said:
That looks fine except Mateo in the centres.
For someone with his ball skills, he needs to be closer to the action, plus, i think he lacks pace to be a centre.
Who does he show his ball skills to in the centres? The winger? What a waste.
Lock should be his place, where he can take the second pass off the ruck and set up his outside men.

Suity

I like him in space and hopefully he can get one on one with defenders who simply will not be able to control him. This will draw the opposition wingers into the tackle and he will offload all day to the unmarked receiver.

That's my mentality for Centre!

Suitman

Post Whore
Freak2 said:
I like him in space and hopefully he can get one on one with defenders who simply will not be able to control him. This will draw the opposition wingers into the tackle and he will offload all day to the unmarked receiver.

That's my mentality for Centre!

That's fine as well.
I just like MY centres to be the one's who are put into the open, draw the fullback, and pass to the unmarked winger.

TRY TIME!!!! :lol:

Suity