What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week?

hitman82

Bench
Right, cut the bullshit. This is the team we need:

1 - Locke
2 - Tupou
3 - Hurrell
4 - Inu
5 - Vatuvei
6 - Maloney
7 - Johnson
8 - Matulino
9 - Friend
10 - Lousi
11 - Mannering
12 - Brown
13 - Taylor

14 - Rapira!!!!!!
15 - Package
16 - Mateo
17 - Henry, I guess.

Now someone needs to hold a gun to Bluey's head until he names this team, and DOESN"T change it before kick off.!!!!!!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

anyone think packer is having a slow start to the season. if Lousi keeps producing then handbrakes packer could be having a spell in vulcans

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
anyone think packer is having a slow start to the season. if Lousi keeps producing then handbrakes packer could be having a spell in vulcans

Packer is plodding a bit but he's safe until Lilyman comes back. He's not doing anything dramatically wrong, but he's definitely being outplayed by Matulino and Lousi.

Meth

Staff member

1 - Locke
2 - Tupou
3 - Hurrell
4 - Inu
5 - Vatuvei
6 - Maloney
7 - Johnson
8 - Matulino
9 - Friend
10 - Lousi
11 - Mannering
12 - Brown
13 - Taylor

14 - Rapira!!!!!!
15 - Package
16 - Mateo
17 - Henry, I guess.

Now someone needs to hold a gun to Bluey's head until he names this team, and DOESN"T change it before kick off.!!!!!!!!

I'd have Ta'ai ahead of Henry. I am convinced that if you take him out of the middle of the park he will be fine and much more effective.

Rebel

First Grade

1 - Locke
2 - Tupou
3 - Hurrell
4 - Inu
5 - Vatuvei
6 - Maloney
7 - Johnson
8 - Matulino
9 - Friend
10 - Lousi
11 - Mannering
12 - Brown
13 - Taylor

14 - Rapira!!!!!!
15 - Package
16 - Mateo
17 - Henry, I guess.

Rapira isnt due back yet is he?

Micistm

Bench
I'd have Ta'ai ahead of Henry. I am convinced that if you take him out of the middle of the park he will be fine and much more effective.

Yep, Ta'ai back where he should be.

Lol-Inu to be named as a starter, to be demoted to 'in the squad' later in the week, then left out completely on game day...;-)

hitman82

Bench
Haha the Inu situation is totally wacky tbh.

Normally I'd keep Ta'ai but I think he deserves the week in the Vulcans after making so many costly errors today. He can replace Benry for the next game.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yep, Ta'ai back where he should be.

Lol-Inu to be named as a starter, to be demoted to 'in the squad' later in the week, then left out completely on game day...;-)

I'd say the best we can hope for is Inu being named on a 9 man extended bench.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Ukuma is crap uther than his physical play style i dont think he offers muh his negatives far outweigh his positives.. Lazy defender, late to get back into D, arguably worst hands in the squad and gves away shitloads of penalties would rather the old school 3 prop rotation.. Lousi for me has been the most onsistant plyer in the opening 3 games.. The guy has surprisied me so far

Meth

Staff member
Ukuma is crap uther than his physical play style i dont think he offers muh his negatives far outweigh his positives.. Lazy defender, late to get back into D, arguably worst hands in the squad and gves away shitloads of penalties would rather the old school 3 prop rotation.. Lousi for me has been the most onsistant plyer in the opening 3 games.. The guy has surprisied me so far

Well, at the moment, we can't put together a 2 (genuine) prop rotation.

I agree- Lousi has been great. May be the next Lillyman/Matulino.

hitman82

Bench
Well, at the moment, we can't put together a 2 (genuine) prop rotation.

I agree- Lousi has been great. May be the next Lillyman/Matulino.

Lousi is fantastic. He's really turned a corner in his career and I am so happy for the guy. Also for us... as at full strength our propping rotation is going to be insane.

8 - Rapira
10 - Lillyman

14 - Matulino
15 - Package / Lousi... no idea how we will select them tbh.

madness.

Meth

Staff member
At the moment, I'd prefer Lousi over Packer. Packer constantly disappoints me. When you need him to take on some leadership, he doesn't step up. At this stage, his position is safe, and maybe his performance will pick up by the time Lillyman returns.

hitman82

Bench
Let's say Package is in good form when Rapira and Lillyman are both back. If that happens, I'd like to see Lousi take on a second row role.

beefstew

Juniors
1. Locke
2. Fish
3. Ropati
4. Hurrell
5. Inu
6. Maloney
7. Johnson
8. Matulino
9. Friend
10. Lousi
11. Brown
12. Mannering
13. Taylor

14. Packer
15. Mateo
16. Ta'ai.......Vatuvei had as many errors and more missed tackles, yet no one's calling for him to be dropped.
17. Henry

Meth

Staff member
Let's say Package is in good form when Rapira and Lillyman are both back. If that happens, I'd like to see Lousi take on a second row role.

That would be assuming, of course, that Lousi's form was just translate back to the second row.

hitman82

Bench
That would be assuming, of course, that Lousi's form was just translate back to the second row.

I think it would. He seems to mix it up a fair bit as it is, making nice runs both in the centre and on the fringe. When he shifts wide he really threatens with his offload and size.

Either way, Lousi's place in the team is as safe as you can get. It'll be exciting to see his bro join him in a couple of seasons.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Vatuvei offers much more than what ta'ai offers, vatuvei is a genuine finisher. Aguarbly one of the nrls best finishers.
Atm i would love to see maybe matulino step up even more and play slightly more mins than what he is doing right now rotate packer and lousi, lousi to start for me but when we get back to full strength my ideal bench would b
14.packer/straps/benry
15.matulino
16.lousi
17.mateo
i think these guys would fully benfit from fom having the go forward of lillyman and rapira, i really like the idea of mateo doin his work off the bench, usually has a good gme starting off the bench

Latest posts