What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week?

Juju

Juniors
Inu has been named in the Vulcans (as has the fish) (source: vulcans facebook page)

Micistm

Bench
Heard the team on Radio sport just coming in the drive. I have a feeling a few people are not going to be happy.
I don't know what Inu has to do to be selected, and how bad JRo has to be to be dropped.
IMO the Inu issue has to be asked to Bluey specifically. If there's a fair reason, then the prob will go away. Otherwise it looks yet again, another coach playing favourites, and Christ it's frustrating.
Ultimately though, new Coach, one we wanted- so at this stage you just gotta have faith. Should the bad starts continue a bit longer, and JRo doesn't improve his form, and Bluey stubbornly sticks with no changes...then my rants will start...!

Rich102

Staff member
VODAFONE WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland
7.30pm, Saturday, March 24
VODAFONE WARRIORS
1 KEVIN LOCKE
2 BILL TUPOU
3 BEN HENRY
4 JEROME ROPATI
5 MANU VATUVEI
6 JAMES MALONEY
7 SHAUN JOHNSON
8 SIONE LOUSI
9 NATHAN FRIEND
10 BEN MATULINO
11 LEWIS BROWN
12 SIMON MANNERING (c)
13 ELIJAH TAYLOR
Interchange:
14 RUSSELL PACKER
15 FELETI MATEO
16 KONRAD HURRELL
17 UKUMA TA’AI
20 JOHN PALAVI
COACH: BRIAN McCLENNAN

http://www.warriors.co.nz/default.a...ering-to-achieve-150-50-double-against-titans

Read 'em and weep!

Fast Eddie

First Grade

Seriously doesn't get much worse than that. He had 4 centres to pick from (if you count Henry) and he has gone with the worse possible combination. The best centre in the Vulcans, the 2nd best centre on the bench. The golden boy coach strikes again.

Rich102

Staff member
Why doesn't he just put Inu on the market?
Inu playing against our centers would murder them.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Depends if any clubs have much money left but I'd say his manger would be looking at a buyout situation kind of like what was rumoured towards the end of last season with the Sharks where they would take on half his contract.

I'd ring up and abuse McClennan when he does that radio talkback stuff but it would be too painful listening to him trying to talk and put sentances together.

One Warrior

Bench
Seriously, has Bluey lost his mind, how the f**k do Ropati and Ta'ai keep their spots and Inu gets dropped, what the f**k.

Latest posts