What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week?

_addict

Juniors
Do you remember how septic we were toward Cleary seven games in, last year?;-)

Selections and bench calls are the biggest beef most of us have (yes me too), and if Inu needs a rark up can Bluey get it sorted and get him back on the pitch? If it means a blow-up and Inu walks so be it. We ain't getting anything out of the current situation.

Skinner

Coach

Selections and bench calls are the biggest beef most of us have (yes me too), and if Inu needs a rark up can Bluey get it sorted and get him back on the pitch? If it means a blow-up and Inu walks so be it. We ain't getting anything out of the current situation.

You are talking way too much good sense there fella..

Fast Eddie

First Grade

Agreed, either play him or release him. No point having a 250-300k centre playing in the Vulcans for the next 2 seasons.

Latest posts