What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for round 19

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Team for round 19
1.merrit
2. hegarty
3. simpson
4. champion
5. talanoa
6.wing
7. sandow
8.geddes
9.luke
10.asotasi
11.faalogo
12. stuart
13.sutton

14. falloon
15. mcpherson
16. manoukafoa
17. greenfield
18. kidwell

jt, "for all those who didn't get out to the game last week, you should be ashamed of yourselves" :D love it. shame them into coming mate!!!

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Have to agree. Unless there's an injury or Falloon seriously drops his bundle, I say Ndaira can sit it out.

Zigwaa

Bench
Ndaira was probably our best player there for about 4 weeks when we were losing and has always been among the best players when he got some game time. He's better choice than Falloon.

Bunnies 08

Juniors
Ndaira was probably our best player there for about 4 weeks when we were losing and has always been among the best players when he got some game time. He's better choice than Falloon.

I agree he looked our best during poor times. JT reason on the website was that he wanted to have more game time with the fact that LUKE was increasing his on-field time...Not too mention the fact that we can't keep everyone and NDAIRA is rumoured to be on his way to the saints...If LUKE/FALLOON are going to be our hooker combination then i agree to give falloon as much first grade experience as we can.

MattJ

Juniors
Im guessing greenie will be dropped from that bench.
Should be a great crowd, could be close to 20,000 .
Hope Merritt can have another game atleast as strong as his last outing and Hegs too for that matter, they both did well in there roles last week.

African Monkey

First Grade
Yeah he was but Falloon has taken his chance in first grade.

matty-ducati

Juniors
I know. I used to get so excited with the team being named but now I don't bother.

i dont blame ya... nothing in ur club to get excited about since your part owner walked out... guess he had nothing to get excited about too... all your mong fans, burrow aka pension convension, gronks galore

Dave Q

Coach
Look what the cats dragged in.

Half-human mongs with IQ's the equal of rabbit-s&^t.

If we dont flog the useless tigpies by 50, they should consider themselves lucky.

Benji playing? I hope so.

matty-ducati

Juniors
Look what the cats dragged in.

Half-human mongs with IQ's the equal of rabbit-s&^t.

If we dont flog the useless tigpies by 50, they should consider themselves lucky.

Benji playing? I hope so.

flog us by 50 OH PLEASE! if u's flog us by 50 ill change my nickname to "IMAMONG" u's dont thats ur new nick name? lets have a little wager?