What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM FOR THE GAME AGAINST PENRITH

ozzie

Bench
We have always rotated and I will not change that now

team

no one - we will be too busy on the booze after beating Penrith in the g/g

Ok her it is

me/Mortica
Backpacker
Roostargirl
Penelope
Lord Reynoldson

Reserves:
Roosterboy60
and anyone one else

have I forgotten someone - guys I am so tired and have been away for over 5 days - if someone else wants to play please tell me otherwise this will be the posted team...

Just got home, and am totally knackered. I want to get horizontal for a week. I hear ya Ozzie !! I won't be doing any work on my until after the GF.

Guys, I may not be around too much this week, as I'm trying to orgnise a trip to Peru :shock:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Got sick of waiting for one of you to post the team before the GF and figured I wanted to get my post in before as I'm planning on still being incapacitated come Wednesday, so I've done it. Sorry if it's over stepped the pecking order. :shock:

GO EASTS x 2 :D

Big Mick

Referee
isn't it fitting.

In the NRL our teams are great rivals and are facing off in the grand final.

In sevens we are great friends who enjoy facing off between one another, and this time its for a spot in the grand final.

What a great week.

Good luck to your team and the NRL team.

GO PENRITH X 2
lol

Bloody hell, I've got pre-game nerves and am really worried about my article. It's called Sex Lies and Rugby League, but I've got a block and can't figure out my closing.

Big Mick while I'm a competitive bugger and will be devestated if we lose, I and I know I speak for the rest of the team when I say this, wish you and your team all the best.

Reserve Player for the Preliminary Final is Cat.

Again, guys, if any of you can't play let us know.

P.S. I've lost Ozzie -- anyone seen him about lately?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Reserve Player for the Preliminary Final is Cat.

Again, guys, if any of you can't play let us know.

P.S. I've lost Ozzie -- anyone seen him about lately?

Hey Pen I am warning you now if we lose the Grand Final forget me because my article will be useless.

I havent seen or heard from Ozzie for ages.

Pen why are you going to Peru??

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Can't or don't want to?

Who the hell scheduled this match at such an inconvenient time of our lives? :lol:

Hey I knew that would drag the oldies out!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I still can BP but it just wont be the same....we cannot lose!!!!!!!!

RG, that's confindence. You'll be posting your article no worries.

Peru ... mmmmmmm.. long story...

But, seeing as you asked :lol:

I'm going to help set up a Clinic and retreat with my Doctor friend and am learning Ear Acupunture. I also want to injest hard to get drugs ;-) [jokes]

If ya want, go to this website I've been creating. If you go to the Save the Amazon page then ClinicAmazonia you will see what we are building. Don't worry I won't be going for another 6 months or so. www.skinsecretmagic.com I've also observed that New Orleans is just up the road from Peru, so I'm hoping to go there as well. The two girls are coming with me.

BP LOL.. Yeah, can't or don't want to. Seriously, I'm really really nervous about this.

Also haven't heard from Lord Reynoldson.

Ok guys, like our esteemed coach Stuart, I hate loosing and hate letting my team down even more.

So seeing that I am new I need to get a few things through my novice head.

1. When does it start?
2. When will I know if I am required?
3. Is it advisable to work on a post beforehand or go with the flow?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
RG, that's confindence. You'll be posting your article no worries.

Peru ... mmmmmmm.. long story...

But, seeing as you asked :lol:

I'm going to help set up a Clinic and retreat with my Doctor friend and am learning Ear Acupunture. I also want to injest hard to get drugs ;-) [jokes]

If ya want, go to this website I've been creating. If you go to the Save the Amazon page then ClinicAmazonia you will see what we are building. Don't worry I won't be going for another 6 months or so. www.skinsecretmagic.com I've also observed that New Orleans is just up the road from Peru, so I'm hoping to go there as well. The two girls are coming with me.

BP LOL.. Yeah, can't or don't want to. Seriously, I'm really really nervous about this.

Also haven't heard from Lord Reynoldson.

Hey Pen that sounds very interesting.

About my post I am not even going to write a conclusion until Tuesday.....I don't want to jinx the boys.

So I will go and scream my lungs out on Sunday, Relax on Monday, and write Frantically on Tuesday, Post on Wednesday.

Is that OK?????

Its Brit's Birthday on Sunday!!!

GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BP I love ya!!!!!!!! mwah!!!!!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Ok guys, like our esteemed coach Stuart, I hate loosing and hate letting my team down even more.

1. When does it start?

Hey Cat this is it!!!

1. Its already started you can post anytime from kick off till fulltime.
2. Normally Reserves find out on the last couple of days if they are required.
3. I normally write my posts in advance and then just work on them over a period of time. Sometimes doing that though you start off well but can run out of time. Its always a good idea to start on a subject and just keep writing and writing until you are happy.

I am only new and thats how I do it.

Catatonic_Omnivore said:

1. When does it start?

We have to post an article prior to 9.00pm next Wednesday. The deadline is strict and non negotiable, if we don't post by that time, the post isn't counted.

Your required darlin' :lol: You take a spot and Ozzie and I will fill in from there.

Work on it beforehand, mine usually take quite a few hours to 'think up' . Don't hesitate to pm anyone in the team if you need some inspiration, advise or to bitch about how I sucked you into this.

I'll post the change in the game thread.

As for Brits birthday, tell her to listen really carefully at 10.00 am and I'll sing my lungs out Happy Birthday to Brit from the Gold Coast. 8)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

1. When does it start?

As for Brits birthday, tell her to listen really carefully at 10.00 am and I'll sing my lungs out Happy Birthday to Brit from the Gold Coast. 8)

Hey thanks Pen. we are actually having cake at 11am what time is that up there?? ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
This is all very nice - the new team and all - but I do believe the daughter said she would rather not post this game. In her defence, she is working 12 hour shifts and only has Sunday off between now and fulltime Wednesday. Bit unfair to expect a post under these circumstances which is why ozzie wrote the team the way he did.

The Backpacker said:
This is all very nice - the new team and all - but I do believe the daughter said she would rather not post this game. In her defence, she is working 12 hour shifts and only has Sunday off between now and fulltime Wednesday. Bit unfair to expect a post under these circumstances which is why ozzie wrote the team the way he did.

BP, the reason that Cat is playing and being thrown in the deep end is because I suspected Morticia couldn't post at all. Her name is up if she decides otherwise as she deserves to play in such an important game. I think I mentioned somewhere that Ozzie and I will go reserve and as we haven't heard from Lord Reynoldson, we both expect to play.

So Morticia's name is in lights but both Ozzie and I are ready willing and able to stand in. 8)

The Backpacker

Juniors
After a short change, her response to the question of playing was "F*** the sevens". :D So I guess that answers the question. Doesn't Lord just usually post without confirmation? Anyway, should be ready to post in the next day or so.

The Backpacker said:
After a short change, her response to the question of playing was "F*** the sevens". :D So I guess that answers the question. Doesn't Lord just usually post without confirmation? Anyway, should be ready to post in the next day or so.

Lord has always [that I've noticed] responded.

LOL at Smurf :lol:

I've been packing homeopathic herbs since 6 this morning. Thank you everyone for keeping me sane by yapping with me today :p or and

GO EASTS