What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM FOR THE GAME AGAINST PENRITH

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm too chicken to change the formula now.

And do we know whether willow has a sense of humour? :shock: :D ;-) :p I mean, I thought zefs post about his computer probs was funny but it only scored a 7. I would die if I got that and caused us to lose the GFQ.

Penelope Pittstop said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Hi All,
Will we loose points if we post an article over 750 words???

yes, unfortunately. It's a pro-rata thing. So many for up to I think 10 words and even more points over that.
I successfully edited my post to exactly 750 words. Now, do I just post this on the thread or is there some protocol I am required to follow so far as posting.

With a post like that you make me feel like Artie Beetson of the Forum 7's - the best damn talent scout in the business !!!

Well Done 8)

antonius

Coach
Nice post Omni, I'm a bit of a fan of the 7's comp.
If you don't mind me asking, where is your origins? 8)

antonius said:
Nice post Omni, I'm a bit of a fan of the 7's comp.
If you don't mind me asking, where is your origins? 8)
We migrated from the Philippines back in '75. Not long since Martial Law was declared. Not many Filipino's back then, even fewer knew what Rugby League was all about.

No secret that I am a big fan of Craig Wing, who like my son is half Filipino.

antonius

Coach
Cheers Omni, Nosey bugger aren't I?Reason I asked wasI migrated here also, and like you hadn't taken much notice of league up until then, but attended a few local games in Newcastle and have been hooked ever since.

The Backpacker said:
Great virgin post C_O.

My retirement is looking better and better. 8)
Thanks BP. Don't even look at the brochures yet. One cannot be measured based on a single post.

Till then you can count on my support as your bench player. :D

Genghis Chan

Juniors
My post will definitely be ready for the game. I am just unsure which post to use - my one which has nothing to do with the Roosters, or my one which depicts the Roosters as nothing more than pretenders. I really want to use the pretenders one in the Grand Final, but we have to get their first, and if we lose this game, I will not be able to use it in the Roosters colours. :cry:

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I've decided to go with my Rooster/Manly/Bulldog bashing thread and how they are all cursed and a bunch of pretenders. Will be up in a matter of minute's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genghis Chan

Juniors
And by minute's, i meant about half an hour of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A few slight adjustements, meaning less Rooster bashing :cry: and hopefully a few more marks as I could put one or two better things in there.

And are there any objections to me changing my avatar to a Penrith one for the duration of the match? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Lord Reynoldson said:
And by minute's, i meant about half an hour of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A few slight adjustements, meaning less Rooster bashing :cry: and hopefully a few more marks as I could put one or two better things in there.

And are there any objections to me changing my avatar to a Penrith one for the duration of the match? :lol: :lol: :lol:

not at all Lord - I wished you wouldn't go - we have enjoyed your company and i must admit good natured humour...I am about to put up a thread for players for next year - think about it - do you want to go to a team that may "excuse the pun - sink again" or stay with the strength...but if you are a man of your word I will understand

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Great virgin post C_O.

My retirement is looking better and better. 8)

Excellent Post CAT!!!!

Hey I was thinking of retiring also BP..It all depends on when the Comp starts again....please tell me it isn't until after the 2004 footy season..If thats the case then I should be alright for next year.

Hey Pen can I be like a reserve and only play now and again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seeing as though I was promised that this year. ;-)

My post is up now....sorry I didn't get it up sooner haven't been feeling well and no its not the after effects of sitting in the rain on Sunday night or heavily drinking...............

Latest posts