What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM FOR THE GAME AGAINST PENRITH

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
Great virgin post C_O.

My retirement is looking better and better. 8)

Excellent Post CAT!!!!

Hey I was thinking of retiring also BP..It all depends on when the Comp starts again....please tell me it isn't until after the 2004 footy season..If thats the case then I should be alright for next year.

Hey Pen can I be like a reserve and only play now and again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seeing as though I was promised that this year. ;-)

My post is up now....sorry I didn't get it up sooner haven't been feeling well and no its not the after effects of sitting in the rain on Sunday night or heavily drinking...............

Can you be reserve?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a sh!t show in hell my little wonder woman.

Lord is gooorn for season 04.

Bp is away from Feb 28th until May 2nd. Can't guarentee when and where internet will be accessible.

Morticia is away March 19th to April 27th although I'm assuming the NT has caught up with the rest of Australia and now has power, running water and phone lines. :shock:

No rest for the wicked my dear. ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
Great virgin post C_O.

My retirement is looking better and better. 8)

Excellent Post CAT!!!!

Hey I was thinking of retiring also BP..It all depends on when the Comp starts again....please tell me it isn't until after the 2004 footy season..If thats the case then I should be alright for next year.

Hey Pen can I be like a reserve and only play now and again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seeing as though I was promised that this year. ;-)

My post is up now....sorry I didn't get it up sooner haven't been feeling well and no its not the after effects of sitting in the rain on Sunday night or heavily drinking...............

Can you be reserve?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a sh!t show in hell my little wonder woman.

Lord is gooorn for season 04.

Bp is away from Feb 28th until May 2nd. Can't guarentee when and where internet will be accessible.

Morticia is away March 19th to April 27th although I'm assuming the NT has caught up with the rest of Australia and now has power, running water and phone lines. :shock:

No rest for the wicked my dear. ;-)

Gee don't tell me that I will have to go and get a job for an excuse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
well done to the roosters for posting 5 fantastic articles!.

Absolutely amazing how u guys keep turning up every week. Like your NRL counterparts you are the benchmark for this competition.

Well done.

Good luck in the game and the grand final should you progress.

Hi Guys,
Thanks again for your kind words. I'm really not sure whether I'm in the same league as you guys. I've just finished reading the posts. Man, it's better that the stuff I read in the papers. I'm thinking about cancelling my subscription and just read posts on the 7's.

Hey, best of luck. I will wait nervously for the result.

Cheers!

The Backpacker

Juniors
Except we often take the piss out of the stuff we read in the papers. :lol: C_O, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. It's a very good article.

8) , I've had a chance to read now. You've really outdone yourself.

Me, I'm wishing I'd made ozzie post for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's either one more game until retirement or I get the gold watch by Friday 9pm. 8) 8) 8)

Come on Willow! :D

roosterboy60

Juniors
Guys just to let you know I'll be in Melbourne until next Tuesday Night/ Wednesday, I am leaving tomorrow. I do not think it will matter as I will not get picked for GF but thought I'd let you just incase. I may or may not have Internet Acsess.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I know that there are the general forum 7's awards going on, but what about Roosters awards?

Shouldn't we have forumer of the year (based on the 3-2-1 tallied throughout the season, which I'm pretty Backpacker wins)

Most improved forummer of the year (too hard to have most improved team of the year within a team now, isn't it :lol: :lol: :lol: ), people's choice award, most controversial, and also throw in a post of the year, where either the top scoring poster in a single game wins or the top 3 or 4 posts are posted here and voted on by the members of the club. I prefer the top few and voted thing. However it's done, we need our own awards.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
ozzie said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
And by minute's, i meant about half an hour of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A few slight adjustements, meaning less Rooster bashing :cry: and hopefully a few more marks as I could put one or two better things in there.

And are there any objections to me changing my avatar to a Penrith one for the duration of the match? :lol: :lol: :lol:

not at all Lord - I wished you wouldn't go - we have enjoyed your company and i must admit good natured humour...I am about to put up a thread for players for next year - think about it - do you want to go to a team that may "excuse the pun - sink again" or stay with the strength...but if you are a man of your word I will understand

Humour? I wasn't trying to be humourous, I was serious when I said Hodges should be suspended for the year, the Roosters should have been stripped from the premiership title if over the cap for last season, and that the Roosters will fall into turmoil after their Grand Final loss this year..... okay, maybe I was half joking about those things :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Pirates never sunk last season. We won the competition by default over at the other site due to no competition over there. Then this one was already underway and some of us had already joined teams here (like me and Theirry). The team never sunk, and would have stayed afloat all season. Next season, we will defeat the 2003 defending champions (who WILL be the Roosters :) )

One other thing that I'm not sure if I've mentioned befoere or not, it literally came down to the toss of a coin between deciding between the Roosters and one other team as to who I would join once the Pirates were too feared by all to the point where no-one dared face us. That other team, was 2003 Grand Finalists, Newtown. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Never write when your tired.

Have just found a blindingly obvious error with one of my dates despite reading the damn thing a few times before posting. :D Ahh well, I'll expect the speeches at my retirement bash to be a little less fantastic because of it. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
What the hell are you doing awake at your time of the morning? :shock: Thought I could come and write my dribble not to be encountered for hours. :D

Oh, I'm retiring alright my dear. No matter how many times it has been ignored when mentioned, it'll happen.

I'm moving on to bigger and better things. 8)

:p :p :p

The Backpacker said:
Oh, I'm retiring alright my dear. No matter how many times it has been ignored when mentioned, it'll happen.

You noticed :lol:

Listen 3rd Reserves can't retire. In fact in your itinery is a list of Internet Cafe's, so it's all cool.

I'm working at the moment getting all our products ready. Dr friend is in Perth and I'm the slave. :-#

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
You noticed :lol:

Listen 3rd Reserves can't retire. In fact in your itinery is a list of Internet Cafe's, so it's all cool.

:lol: :lol: :lol: My itinerary includes sub human accomodation in places yet heard of. Another check....no, not an internet cafe to be seen. :shock:

My hand is forced.

To whom it may concern....
Please note Bp's sudden departure from the forum sevens. It is with much relief that I regret to inform all members (except Lord :D ) of the Easts team that I will not be available for games in the 2004 season. Blah...blah...blah...

:D :D :D

Yours in absolute happiness at the prospect of no deadlines
BP

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
when mentioned, it'll happen.

I'm moving on to bigger and better things. 8)

:p :p :p

Hey BP are you coming to watch me be in the new Roosters Cheer sqaud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey if I keep losing weight like I am they wont even be able to see me at the try outs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and by the way BP your resignation is not accepted and gee that was a great article.

Hey RB have a great time in Melbourne.......