What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Ireland F7's WC nominations...

Black Kitty

Juniors
Great work Griffo :D

I wasn't online as such, but am never far away.
I've got the notices set to instant so I hear them when I get an email in my inbox from LU.

1 to go :D

Last edited:

miccle

Bench
Cheers Willow, and another awesome effort from PNG! Top notch effort all round.

Let's hope for a decent victory to the Wolfhounds. If not, it's been a damn pleasure and honour to wear the green, orange and white!

miccle

Bench
Not saying goodbye - just getting ready for the final :D

Yeah, it is that short! I believe we need to win this one by 4, and then we're into the decider

Black Kitty

Juniors
Saying goodbye already Miccle?
It 'aint over till the fat lady sings :D

OK... now she's sung :whistle

First of all it was a pleasure and an honour to have you all as a part of my first Captaining gig. Your a fantastic team.
And thanks for siding with me (thanks to those who voted me in too... I don't actually know who you are, but thanks just the same):D

I’m sorry to those of you who didn’t end up getting a run, I was kind of hoping we’d be around just a little tad longer.
Especially DragonPunk, sorry you ended up pulling beers the whole time.

And before anyone gets carried away… there is NO blame on ANYONE for ANY article.
It’s a team effort and that’s all there is to it. OK?
(did that sound mean and authoritarian enough? :sarcasm:)

Maybe next time round we’ll kick butt… they’ll never see it coming! :lol:

Last edited:

miccle

Bench
sorry guys i let ireland down with my article :(:(:(

Not at all Griff! I do know how you feel though - I got the lowest score by around 3 marks in the first game, and we only lost it by 2 :(

Kitty - you have been a FANTASTIC captain. We all totally appreciate the work you have put into the campaign & I've been really proud to be a part of it.

C'mon guys and girls - let's have a celebratory pint & toast the final. I've had a blast being involved and can't wait to get stuck in to the F7's next season. Dunno about all of you, but I want to press for an F7's World Cup to be held every year :D

griffo346

First Grade
:lol: Miccle it was fun i must say wheres that beer :sarcasm:

BTW will anyone participate in the exhibition game of cricket f7s? after the world cup?

Black Kitty

Juniors
C'mon guys and girls - let's have a celebratory pint & toast the final. I've had a blast being involved and can't wait to get stuck in to the F7's next season. Dunno about all of you, but I want to press for an F7's World Cup to be held every year :D

The drink I'll have! Rum and coke please :D
as for next F7's season, I'm actually kind of looking forward to a break.
though I know by next season I'll be having F7's withdrawals :lol:

Pistol

Coach
well done hounds on a sublime effort. Well done Kitty, a fine captaincy debut. Lead by example.

Enjoy the final, enjoy the break. And in one week.......

the awards ceremony

Black Kitty

Juniors
Thank you Pistol.
Shame it wasn't a longer debut. But... I enjoyed it just the same :D

and...
I can't wait for the awards ceremony, just wish I could listen in :(
do you think you will end up being able to pod cast it this year?
It's a shame it's not just one night later, I've actually ended up with the friday night off :fist:
oh well, tis the way things go :lol:

Pistol

Coach
Thank you Pistol.
Shame it wasn't a longer debut. But... I enjoyed it just the same :D

and...
I can't wait for the awards ceremony, just wish I could listen in :(
do you think you will end up being able to pod cast it this year?
It's a shame it's not just one night later, I've actually ended up with the friday night off :fist:
oh well, tis the way things go :lol:

i'll be working to do a pod cast for it. singing and all

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
OK... now she's sung :whistle

First of all it was a pleasure and an honour to have you all as a part of my first Captaining gig. Your a fantastic team.
And thanks for siding with me (thanks to those who voted me in too... I don't actually know who you are, but thanks just the same):D

I’m sorry to those of you who didn’t end up getting a run, I was kind of hoping we’d be around just a little tad longer.
Especially DragonPunk, sorry you ended up pulling beers the whole time.

And before anyone gets carried away… there is NO blame on ANYONE for ANY article.
It’s a team effort and that’s all there is to it. OK?
(did that sound mean and authoritarian enough? :sarcasm:)

Maybe next time round we’ll kick butt… they’ll never see it coming! :lol:

It's alright just glad to be apart of the team...i'll take a pepsi thanks being underage and all but only for 24 more days!!

Hallatia

Referee
I was going to say that the reason we did not win was that noone fixed my banner, then I noticed that it was fixed, when did that happen?:crazy:

Latest posts