What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

JokerEel

Coach
Should have just given the Captaincy to Lane ffs he will play 80.

As mentioned too soon after last year's indiscretions plus he is playing half and has to lead the team around the park being captain should not have been put ontop..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Making fun of sexual assault ISN’T funny
Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

emjaycee

Coach
The fact that they are giving the co captaincy to someone less than a year after they were convicted of sexual assault at the very first opportunity as a female supporter makes me incredibly uncomfortable
Just for clarification and in no way am I justifying Brown's behaviour (or supporting his selection as Captain), he was actually charged with 5 and plead guilty to 2 counts of Sexual Touching Without Consent and not Sexual Assault. In NSW the charges are somewhat different.

eels4life87

Juniors
Just for clarification and in no way am I justifying Brown's behaviour (or supporting his selection as Captain), he was actually charged with 5 and plead guilty to 2 counts of Sexual Touching Without Consent and not Sexual Assault. In NSW the charges are somewhat different.
And you want someone who literally just got convicted of that less than a year ago as a captain of the team? Edit: just saw you said you didn’t support it. Sorry

I posted in this thread earlier that I had no problems if the eels management wanted to look at Dylan as a possible captain role maybe five years from now but it’s literally only been less than 12 months since his conviction

Last edited:

Angry_eel

First Grade
It's a stupid decision for multiple reasons. 12 months since he let the club and supporters down plus he's not actually captain material.
Hopgood should have been co-captain.

Latest posts