What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread - Vs Sharks Rnd 13

Avenger

Immortal
This man is coming to hurt your feelings.

https://www.sharks.com.au/teams/telstra-premiership/cronulla-sutherland-sharks/siosifa-talakai/

remote.axd
I’ve always liked the Sharks jersey.

emjaycee

Coach
Mattersons knock didnt look bad but he did miss 6 weeks I think last season from a concussion. This might be another long stint.
He missed 6 weeks in 2018 at the Roosters but that included the Origin period where the Roosters had 2 byes. In the 106 games he could have played in since his debut in 2016, he has played in all but 13 so he is good for about 87% of the time (he played every game for the Tigers last year). In fact apart from his debut year (and this year of course), he has played at least 22 games each year. I wouldn't think he was too injury prone TBH.

Oh and didn't look bad??? He need Fergo to hold him up FFS.

780548_640x360_large_20200723205447.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
lol.

Just like you Poo Poo.

Not sure who plays where.

Wade will come for your princess.

Poor mate kiwi Brown will get Talakai.

But hey moe boy is for you.

Always the dickhead.

Sharks are the side who I still think may put it together and do some damage. Hot and cold but could fire

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well we do know now who is BA’s preferred bench, Stone, Marata , Kane and Kafusi....

I reckon that’s a pretty decent bench if we ever get everyone fit.

hindy111

Post Whore
He missed 6 weeks in 2018 at the Roosters but that included the Origin period where the Roosters had 2 byes. In the 106 games he could have played in since his debut in 2016, he has played in all but 13 so he is good for about 87% of the time (he played every game for the Tigers last year). In fact apart from his debut year (and this year of course), he has played at least 22 games each year. I wouldn't think he was too injury prone TBH.

Oh and didn't look bad??? He need Fergo to hold him up FFS.

780548_640x360_large_20200723205447.jpg

He stood up on own. It wasn't like he was lying down out cold for 20 seconds.
I didn't think he would miss last week let alone this week. But he has had a few little i juries so perhaps resting to be safe.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sharks are the side who I still think may put it together and do some damage. Hot and cold but could fire

Sharks will destroy us

We haven’t had a nice thumping this year yet and this Sunday is the day. Our attack is ordinary. Moses not running full throttle due to his calf. Sharks attack is awesome

Everyone should be putting Johnson as their fantasy captain. He is good for 125 x 2 I reckon..

Sharks 34-4
Fergo to get the pie for us

strider

Post Whore
I reckon we are just being extra cautious with Matterson. We do have the luxury of minimal injuries and sitting ok on the ladder.
I think the fact we have discovered that Davey is a capable fill in on an edge (solid defense and reasonable attack) has given us the opportunity to rest him longer .... and it could help at the back of the season to have rested players

I would actually start Davey and use niukore in the middle (tho maybe we are worried about how many minutes we can stretch davey, so i get niukore on the edge to start)

Tooooks

Bench
Actually, Sharks are nearly as bad in defence as they are good in attack.

30-30 draw after golden point.

T.S Quint

Coach
He stood up on own. It wasn't like he was lying down out cold for 20 seconds.
I didn't think he would miss last week let alone this week. But he has had a few little i juries so perhaps resting to be safe.

He didn’t stand up on his own. He was all over the place until Fergo came in and held him up. It was quite clear from the outset that he was gone for the game immediately and would probably miss the week after as well. If the Eels and Matto deem that he should have an extra week of recovery then I’ve got no argument against that. Sometimes what might seem innocuous at the time could turn out to be quite serious.

Latest posts