What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Chipmunk

Coach
BA said Brown will play either side of half time at the NRL Grand Final press conference.

Opacic definitely won't play.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Read on social media someone saying over 15k tickets sold so far to Combanak Stadium for the game live

Would get around 20k by kick off Id imagine, most likely lot more?

So what happens after the game, particularly if we win?

Where are punters coming from Accor gonna go? League clubs would be mayhem, Commbank most likely the same.

Might have to roam up and down Church street for a few hrs, get my step count way up...
* @hindy111 s place. $85 a head includes an Oatley pie.

Incorrect

Coach
Ahh
I haven't seen a single journo, RL celebrity or anyone in the know in Rugby League rate us at all. I get that we're not favs but f**k me it almost seems like Penrith are playing a NSW Cup Team.
Ahhhhh, who cares.... They were all wrong last week and the week before v the Raiders... They could be wrong again....

lingard

Coach
I thought Inglis just caught it on the full as Hayne & Grothe looked at each other.

I was up in the nose bleeds looking down at it and saw it coming it was so obvious after getting ourselves back to 10-6. It was so deflating.
It was while Reddy was off injured. I reckon he would have covered it easily had he been there. We lost the game right there.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I haven't seen a single journo, RL celebrity or anyone in the know in Rugby League rate us at all. I get that we're not favs but f**k me it almost seems like Penrith are playing a NSW Cup Team.
Buzz and Daley have picked us ……in particular Daley has been stating all week, he feels there’s going to be an upset ……

I think Ready may have picked us but not sure…

but that’s pretty much it !

hybrideel

Bench
So in the last 3 seasons, the Panthers spine + JFH, Yeo and Kikau who I would say are their top 7 players, have played 33 games together for 31 wins and 2 losses.
Their 2 losses were the 2020 GF and the first time we played them this year

T.S Quint

Coach

They’ve lost about 12 games in the last 3 years.
Are you so surprised they are such massive favourites?

Gronk

Staff member
Actually, I heard a podcast were few like Riccio went for an upset.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Buzz and Daley have picked us ……in particular Daley has been stating all week, he feels there’s going to be an upset ……

I think Ready may have picked us but not sure…

but that’s pretty much it !
Buzz put the red felt pen through us after round 22 when souths put us through the cleaners we haven't looked back since.