What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Storm

hindy111

Post Whore
So carty is playing 30 mins of dummy half? .... and 40 mins of maka - yikes

A little.bird told me Gutherson is touch and go at this stage. His ankle is a bit sore.
Waqa is ready.
Haze and N.Brown also ready for NSW CUP.

JA will be the 14. Do I like it? Not really but what other options? Asi isn't fit and I don't think he impressed in pre season at all. It's JA or REIN.
Hodgson can't be expected to play more then 55min imo.

Gronk

Staff member
I have listened to a bunch of podcasts about the eels and their 2023 lineups and some (like Bloke in a Bar) talk up Asi from his time at the Cows and others (like The Parra Podcast) predict him to be the seasons biggest disappointment.

He hasn't even put on a jersey in anger as yet, however do we right him off ? IIRC he is Top 30 so right now that puts him ahead of Cini.

Does anyone know if he was signed with a position in mind or perhaps his utility value ?

hindy111

Post Whore
I have listened to a bunch of podcasts about the eels and their 2023 lineups and some (like Bloke in a Bar) talk up Asi from his time at the Cows and others (like The Parra Podcast) predict him to be the seasons biggest disappointment.

He hasn't even put on a jersey in anger as yet, however do we right him off ? IIRC he is Top 30 so right now that puts him ahead of Cini.

Does anyone know if he was signed with a position in mind or perhaps his utility value ?

Of course he was signed with a position in mind. Otherwise why would of we signed him.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Just check Poos thread FFS. Poo knows.

eel01s

Bench
Gutho
Sivo
Penisini
Blake
Russell
Brown
Moses
RCG
Hodgson
Paulo
Doorey
Momosea
Hopgood

Arthur
Brown/Greig
Murchie
Makatoa

the phantom menace

First Grade
There were a few guys with off-season injuries, would be good to know how they are progressing re availability - Blake, Cartwright, N Brown etc.

hindy111

Post Whore
ffs

I had to rely on my little malnourished birds. I'm suspicious now they just checked the official Parra Eels website.
Cheekie little merkins

Now that reminds me of a merkin I knew. Condom busted when his Dad was 50. We called him the cheekie little accident.

Latest posts