What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Cows ~ See you in NT Cup.

Gronk

Staff member
Saturday night at 7pm.

Rnd 7 injuries are below. Will BA change a winning side ?

1650929751597.png

1650929816059.png

Mitch Rein went off with a knee injury in reggies.

Emu is available.

Cini, Louizu, Komolaffe, Rodwell, are not eligible without bringing them into Top 30 or dispensation.

Reggies play Sunday 3pm at Kellyville, so I'm guessing we can't travel with a huge squad.

eels_fan

First Grade
I'm gonna say...

Gutho
Perham
Penisini
Brown
Simonsson
Arthur
Moses
RCG
Mahoney
Paulo
Lane
Papa
Brown

Maka
Matto
Kaufusi
Cartwright

Greig
Opa
Rodwell
Loizou
El-Zakhem
Cini
Rein

King-Gutho94

Coach
Anyone going up to Darwin.

I went last year had an absolute awesome time.

Flogging the broncos was fantastic had these dimwit Queenslanders in front of me and giving it too them in 2nd half as we were piling on the points

Then kicked onto Monsoons afterwards and JT was there getting mobbed and fergo and a few others were in there as well.

emjaycee

Coach
Anyone going up to Darwin.

I went last year had an absolute awesome time.

Flogging the broncos was fantastic had these dimwit Queenslanders in front of me and giving it too them in 2nd half as we were piling on the points

Then kicked onto Monsoons afterwards and JT was there getting mobbed and fergo and a few others were in there as well.
I will be there.

TheRam

Coach
Has the rule changed that the player with his head in the scrum playing Lock can't pick the ball up out of the scrum until the ball has actually cleared the scrum, you know going behind his legs first then the ball can be picked up by any player him or any other player? The ball has to clear the scrum before anyone can pick it up.

If not that brilliant try that Drinkwater scored picking up the ball in front of his feet(while the ball was still in the scrum) and running all the way left and burning D. Fifita and scoring was totally illegal and we should make sure that our voices are nice and loud just before the game and in the ear of the ref so he is made totally aware of it. I say just before kick off because then the Cowboys can't get instruction and adjust it or practice a new tactic.

They use this tactic a bit and with our unsettled backline and issues in defense out wide in general with fast and steppy players we maybe very vulnerable.

We need to make sure that our boofhead coaching trust point it out to the players to alert the referee just before the kickoff whistle. ;)

I reckon Arthur will cut and paste the team list (not the actual starters/position changes) from the previous week.

I saw Gould on a show explaining due to testing and potential for Covid that a squad of 24 had to travel, and then 5 (reggie-level) players can return once the squad's whittled down to 19?

If not inujured I'd expect Opacic to be in that final 19, and Greig to be in the 5 named but returning to play reggies.

That's a pretty ordinary bunch of teams/wins. They must get hammered in the draw later in the season. If we turn up (mentally) we can do this.

Latest posts