What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Cows ~ See you in NT Cup.

Gronk

Staff member
Jake shouldn't be anywhere near fg, that's all you need to know. He does nothing.
This is so typical of the single minded gold fish brain view that many are perpetuating. You’re ignoring the injuries, hence available players and team balance.

Also, your BA pile on might have merit if we were 0-7, but we’re coming 3rd and the two games we have dropped were in the 79th minute. So we are hardly playing crap.

Instead of just focusing on Jake, you guys NEVER come up with an alternative 17 that provides good balance in D and A. All I see is merkins slotting in a backrower at centre which either involves an arm grabber vs Gagai or Val Holmes or a good defender but weakens the bench.

Gronk

Staff member
From what I have seen he never would of been in my top 30 or our back up half.l to begin the season.
If I was carrying a utility on the bench just incase of an injury I'd say Perham is a better choice. Covers fullback,wing,5/8,centre. Means he can slot in a lot easier without shuffling.

At this point with injuries I'd rather throw Cini or Laizou into the side. Or stick Bryce in the side.

I'm not here to bag Jake. I hope he goes on to be a superb player and perhaps he will in due time.
How about you f**king get real and stop picking players outside the top 30. Do you even rugba leeg ? I don’t think you do.

Carty playing 80 minutes vs Gagai or Val Holmes ? Suicide.

chiefy1

Bench
This is so typical of the single minded gold fish brain view that many are perpetuating. You’re ignoring the injuries, hence available players and team balance.

Also, your BA pile on might have merit if we were 0-7, but we’re coming 3rd and the two games we have dropped were in the 79th minute. So we are hardly playing crap.

Instead of just focusing on Jake, you guys NEVER come up with an alternative 17 that provides good balance in D and A. All I see is merkins slotting in a backrower at centre which either involves an arm grabber vs Gagai or Val Holmes or a good defender but weakens the bench.

Actually we've had one of the crusiest opening draws than most sides, Titans twice, Knights, Dragons, Tigers and Newcastle 6 out of our 7 opening games have been against teams who were tipped to be seller dwellers anyway, so i wouldn't be blowing my load at sitting 3rd at the moment unlike yourself.

Gronk

Staff member
Actually we've had one of the crusiest opening draws than most sides, Titans twice, Knights, Dragons, Tigers and Newcastle 6 out of our 7 opening games have been against teams who were tipped to be seller dwellers anyway, so i wouldn't be blowing my load at sitting 3rd at the moment unlike yourself.
Agreed, that's why I am not blowing my load. Conversely, the carry-on about Jake when we literally have 18 fit players is ludicrous.

Gronk

Staff member
@hindy111

You’ve been analed by the cheer squad
More substancless rubbish. Who would you put up against Gagai and this week Val Holmes?

Whilst we're here, did you notice how many times Dylan received early ball one off the ruck or were you too busy kicking the dog because Jake was first receiver?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
#fakenews

Or we had to play 2021 finalists 4 times in 7 weeks plus the most improved side the Sharks ….

additionally don’t forget to mention Storm have only played 2 finalists from 2021 so far and lost 1 of those games which was us…..the rest have been bottom sides….

while panthers have only had 3 games against 2021 finalists……

Our draw is no harder or easier then what the top 2 sides have had…

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They were blowing their loads this time last year as well, look how they turned out………….

Week 2 again……

IFR33K

Coach
More substancless rubbish. Who would you put up against Gagai and this week Val Holmes?

Whilst we're here, did you notice how many times Dylan received early ball one off the ruck or were you too busy kicking the dog because Jake was first receiver?

4 or 5 missed tackles.
one forward pass
one Kick dead
Hospital ball to Nrown.

had will smith had these stats in previous years you and others would be calling for his sacking

some people are still saying Moses isn’t capable of taking us to premiership glory,
Despite what he brings to the team.

yet you’re willing to turn a blind eye to ja’s amazing stats.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
4 or 5 missed tackles.
one forward pass
one Kick dead
Hospital ball to Nrown.

had will smith had these stats in previous years you and others would be calling for his sacking

some people are still saying Moses isn’t capable of taking us to premiership glory,

If we don’t pick JA and put Brown back to 6 who goes up against Val Holmes?

IFR33K

Coach

In hindsight, round 1, do u think Ba got it right with team selections, when we had no injuries. The usual huggers are cherry picking the facts now to suit their argument. Yes there’s injuries now but there wasn’t round 1.

yy_cheng

Coach
I hope we keep ja in the team for these next 4 matches

Cows, panfers, chooks, manly

If he holds his own, then i won't complain

Gronk

Staff member
In hindsight, round 1, do u think Ba got it right with team selections, when we had no injuries. The usual huggers are cherry picking the facts now to suit their argument. Yes there’s injuries now but there wasn’t round 1.
Marata wasn't available. In fact he has only played one game this year. Marata obviously provides flexibility and can play inside the winger if needed. Is that cherry picking ?

Noise

Coach
Opacic if fit. He's not on the club's injured list. If he is injured then Matto or Cartwright defending at 6 with Brown defending at centre (and swapping in attack)

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The facts are he’s been named in the 17 every time he’s been fit to play, they want to crap on about all our injuries now but he was there in the Penrith trial and he was there in round 1 and 2. 1 game after appendicitis he’s straight back in. But but but but injuries lol.

IFR33K

Coach
Marata wasn't available. In fact he has only played one game this year. Marata obviously provides flexibility and can play inside the winger if needed. Is that cherry picking ?

yeah. Cherry picked so much you’ve totally opted to ignore the fact opacic was playing NSW cup round one. Him on the bench would of offered us much more than ja. But you keep choosing to ignore them facts.

I’ll go as far to say ja is the most useless half I’ve seen in eels colours in the past ten years.

IFR33K

Coach
4 or 5 missed tackles.
one forward pass
one Kick dead
Hospital ball to Nrown.

@Gronk

This was aimed at you.

Latest posts