What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 19 vs Broncos

King-Gutho94

Coach
Since 2019 the last 7 games against the Broncos we have won 6 of them.

in 2021
46-6
24-16

in 2020
26-12
34-6

In 2019
58-0
16-17
38-10

Combined score of 242-67 so the Broncos have been our easy beats in recent years.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He played 17 last game. I kinda suspect he will play 17 this week also. Just a gut feeling.
Nostragazzamatta!
The only reason he played 17 last week was because the game was over with 10 to go.

He seriously won't throw on his son if the game is under a try in the final 10 mins surely.

Unless broncos put us to the sword this will be a tight battle that will go down to the wire.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The only reason he played 17 last week was because the game was over with 10 to go.

He seriously won't throw on his son if the game is under a try in the final 10 mins surely.

Unless broncos put us to the sword this will be a tight battle that will go down to the wire.
Like I said. Just a gut feeling. 😁

Pazza

First Grade
Since 2019 the last 7 games against the Broncos we have won 6 of them.

in 2021
46-6
24-16

in 2020
26-12
34-6

In 2019
58-0
16-17
38-10

Combined score of 242-67 so the Broncos have been our easy beats in recent years.

Much better Bronx team this year

Love the look and balance of their back row.

hindy111

Post Whore
He has done nothing to deserve being picked. I don't understand it. If he was so good you couldn't leave out of the side then sure you put a halfback on bench. But he isn't that guy.
It's a poor pick and Rodwell and other forward should be getting blooded so if we do need to rest a few prior to finals we can.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes Rodwell had to stay in side and get as much NRL as can prior to finals.
Unsure what the hell is going on with N.Brown but BA doesn't want in the 17. It's certainly more then form.

I'd rather Bryce on bench with N.Brown and Marata and Kafusi.
That would be my bench. Bryce would be used if needed. Or if games wrapped up. Can cover 5/8 also.
If anyone thinks Makatoa and JA offer more then Bryce and Brown they have rocks in heads.

Sean7

Juniors
I don't like it. Marata on the bench and still a back on there as well.
And not a versatile back either... or one that is good at any particular position. I was excited to see Ky Rodwell given a shot. I guess I'll have to keep waiting, but when you get the chance to include a bog standard halfback on the bench instead it's hard to turn it down.

Avenger

Immortal
The pisstake continues. This happens all the time in junior football but the fact that its occurring at this level is appalling.

I’m convinced he knows he is going to be boned and is doing it to give exposure to his son in order to be recruited by the club he’s heading to.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The pisstake continues. This happens all the time in junior football but the fact that its occurring at this level is appalling.

I’m convinced he knows he is going to be boned and is doing it to give momentum to his son to be taken by the club he’s going to.
Yes 100% people hate it at junior sport.

The fact it's happening at first grade level where people fork out money for memberships some pretty expensive to see BA abuse his power with his son no wonder fans have the shits.

I don't agree with the booing but I understand why fans feel that way.

It should be directed to the coaches box.

Latest posts