What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Sharks vs. The Off-Season

Inferno

Coach
I don't think Moyza has ever really stood up for us in a big game.

More often than not I think he overplays his hand.

Special K

Coach
Saw a clip from bloke in the bar breaking down the need for two hookers in the modern game given how fast it is. Panthers, NSW, Aus, QLD were given as the example. Us, Cows and Parra all used just 1.

Given we often used 16 guys and the 17th was used sparingly (ie Fifita) I wonder how it would go for us. Berrell doing the first 20 or the middle 20 I wonder how things would look.

Saw a clip from bloke in the bar breaking down the need for two hookers in the modern game given how fast it is. Panthers, NSW, Aus, QLD were given as the example. Us, Cows and Parra all used just 1.

Given we often used 16 guys and the 17th was used sparingly (ie Fifita) I wonder how it would go for us. Berrell doing the first 20 or the middle 20 I wonder how things would look.
Or just use McInnes ???

Could help Brailey kick on too as it takes away 20 minutes or so of tackling his arse off
Maybe biggest disappointment of 2022. I was hoping he would kick on with Sharon gone and did a little bit. but because of faster game or whatever reason, think would be good to keep him out of heavy work for first 15 to 20 minutes. Most teams now are doing this. I thought that was the Idea of McGuiness to be honest.