What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Dogs round 2

I'm travelling over for this game with my 6 year old boy. His first time to Shark Park, and my first time since 2016. We've got an Air bnb at Greenhills and wanted to make a nice little weekend of it. The weather looks like it might stuff that up for us :(

We could only get GA tickets which I think is all uncovered. Is that right? Don't suppose anyone has 2 spare seats in a covered area that they're not using for this game? Could buy them off you?
Dress code at Shark park

1710337472407.jpeg

dinghydi

Juniors
Na

nahh!! we love kiwis ----nudity is frowned upon ( unless you have a genuine Wardrobe malfunctionn to blame ), Otherwise its whatever you please!(as long as you are a 10) Ive never had a problem ! I think quigsley has been Banned a few times !
Where would we be without our Kiwis ? Wide Combs and all !

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench
He had a poor night the other night but agreed it would be harsh to drop him after one bad game.

Maybe the bench relegation is an acknowledgement that he was unwell and likely to drop out.

Whatever the case, I’m pumped for Tuku to make his debut.
Hope he gets some decent minutes.

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
How good!!!

We need crowd involvement when he takes a hit up. Make it sound like booing but be like ….”Tuuuuuuukkkoooooooooooo”

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tooks looked ok in the 2nd trial.
His stats for NSW cup were good.
You would guess he is going to play about 20 minutes

bluefox68

Staff member
Finucane interview in the lead up to his 250th - the leaders he mentions as inspirational to him are:
1. Ennis
2. James Graham
3. Wado

Interesting…