What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Dogs round 2

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Kaufisi
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Finucane
15. Williams
16. Hunt
17. Hazelton

18. Iro
19. Hua Tapuha
20. Atkinson
21. Stonestreet
22. Berrell

Stake Removed

First Grade
Anyone heard any news on how Talakai is going with that injury he sustained against the Warriors?
Haven't seen anything reported, going by that would be ok.

I can't believe Dogs named Addo Carr in the 22 man squad, the way he came off last week that gamble is only taken if the game is season defining game.

bluefox68

Staff member
BHU not ready yet…

Once he gets back, I think Hunt drops out of the 17…

Crazy, considering he plays for NZ…!!!

bluefox68

Staff member
Also, it’ll be interesting to see how the Sharks celebrate Finucane’s 250th and Williams’ 100th (101st)…

DJDL

Bench
Yep I agree.

Williams contributes more.

Kaufusi needs to lift his game too.

I thought Herb went alright the other night.
He was getting steamrolled early, but came back well.

Royce had an off night, but there’s no way I have Herb ahead of him at this point.

Nice problem to have, when it eventuates.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anyone heard any news on how Talakai is going with that injury he sustained against the Warriors?
NRLPhysio reported on it. Mechanism of injury was that of a Syndo tear, he says. Obviously not that unless he's been named with a hidden "pending". Mulitalo has an ankle thing too but I seem to recall that's chronic.

Quigs

Immortal
Did the Match Review mob ping anyone for the injury to Capewell.

(pssst don't tell anyone but I thought I saw a hip drop when it happened )

txta2

Bench
raining and blowing a southerly on Friday
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Stake Removed

First Grade
I thought Herb went alright the other night.
He was getting steamrolled early, but came back well.

Royce had an off night, but there’s no way I have Herb ahead of him at this point.

Nice problem to have, when it eventuates.
It's an important game for both.

Kaufisi as starting should be no excuse not to dominate the Dogs middles they re ordinary

Hunt gets on again the same for him straight up middle no trying to offload

Uele will be taking one of there spots, Colqhoun will take the other when he comes back from injury.

Tupu Hapa if he puts in could threaten.

Both Hunt & Kaufisi need to aim up

Poss

Juniors
I'm travelling over for this game with my 6 year old boy. His first time to Shark Park, and my first time since 2016. We've got an Air bnb at Greenhills and wanted to make a nice little weekend of it. The weather looks like it might stuff that up for us :(

We could only get GA tickets which I think is all uncovered. Is that right? Don't suppose anyone has 2 spare seats in a covered area that they're not using for this game? Could buy them off you?

I'm travelling over for this game with my 6 year old boy. His first time to Shark Park, and my first time since 2016. We've got an Air bnb at Greenhills and wanted to make a nice little weekend of it. The weather looks like it might stuff that up for us :(

We could only get GA tickets which I think is all uncovered. Is that right? Don't suppose anyone has 2 spare seats in a covered area that they're not using for this game? Could buy them off you?
Covered area at Shark Park?

Normally that’s under an Umbrella……