What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - trial vs Knights - 5.55pm Friday 17th Feb

Eelementary

Post Whore
What were ppls thoughts on hodgo?

Defence is better than reeds
Did nothing wrong in attack and got the ball to where it was needed.

I expect more strips this year too

He looked a tad underdone to me (understandably so, given his injury, and how much time he has spent off the field), but his touches were class, his defence was strong, and his decision-making was sharp.

I'm excited to have him as our 9.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He looked a tad underdone to me (understandably so, given his injury, and how much time he has spent off the field), but his touches were class, his defence was strong, and his decision-making was sharp.

I'm excited to have him as our 9.
Defence was shit compared to Mahoney and always will be. But if he stays fit he'll offer way more in attack. Smart as f**k with the ball in his hands.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Just watched the replay once more. I reckon there was a greater urgency to play the ball by every player (except maybe Sivo). Id be interested to see if this continues. A big improvement I reckon.