What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - trial vs Knights - 5.55pm Friday 17th Feb

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
84 Baby you can't get stoned by Obie. You 84yr old. You don't know me
frustrated eminem GIF

Gronk

Staff member
Missing a heap of backs and a pretty weak bench I'm expecting that we do alright until we start reaching for depth.

I am keen to see Doorey and Murchie.

Moimoisea and Oggie better pull their fingers out. Makka will just bring what he brings. Solid 6.5/10 every week, but we need more than that champ.

Emu, here's your opportunity to snag a bench in Rnd 1.

Cini and Toni, I hope you play well but don't expect you to be promoted above dev.

Komolafi, I hope you tear them a new one and push LumeLume into QLD, ESL or next universe.

My boy Yates, is there a spot for either you or Hands as #29 in the roster ?

emjaycee

Coach
Missing a heap of backs and a pretty weak bench I'm expecting that we do alright until we start reaching for depth.

I am keen to see Doorey and Murchie.

Moimoisea and Oggie better pull their fingers out. Makka will just bring what he brings. Solid 6.5/10 every week, but we need more than that champ.

Emu, here's your opportunity to snag a bench in Rnd 1.

Cini and Toni, I hope you play well but don't expect you to be promoted above dev.

Komolafi, I hope you tear them a new one and push LumeLume into QLD, ESL or next universe.

My boy Yates, is there a spot for either you or Hands as #29 in the roster ?
Do you reckon all those players read this site?

Chipmunk

Coach
You'd have to think we will run 1-17 for the first 55-60 minutes tonight (barring any injuries), and then our main Top 13 players will be nowhere to be seen after the 60th minute mark.

That likely leaves our Finishing Team for the last 20-25 minutes of:
1. Russell
2. Lumelume
3. Murchie, Doorey or even Moretti filling in
4. Cini
5. Komolafe
6. Rankin
7. Arthurs
8. Rodwell
9. Yates
10 Odgen
11. Mataele
12. Momoisea
13. Matterson (maybe Moretti)

Matterson is an interesting reserve.

the phantom menace

First Grade
In this heat I reckon they might go quarter by quarter. 20mins starters, bring on the back-ups for next 20min, bring back the starters for first 20min of the second half, and then finish with the back-ups - but leaving on anyone the coach might want to punish with long hot minutes (like "team-first" Matterson)?