What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday ! Trial vs Raiders

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We definitely don't set up as well as the top teams, but we know how to shift to the wings quickly when it's on. We just don't create overlaps as well as some other teams.

But the intent is to score tries, however you can, and I think we do it better than most teams, even inside the 20.
We definitely arent shit.

I just think if we can get better at our set plays and forcing repeat sets we will really start to match it with the Top 4 teams.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We can obviously improve, and I agree that is one place with significant opportunity for improvement, as you'd expect for the least experienced spine in the NRL.

But I still think our middle defence is our biggest issue. RCG should help fix that, as should Mahoney being a year older.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Agree. We will never be a top side if we keep getting carved up through the middle like Portuguese chicken.