What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dogs ~ Monday 4pm

yy_cheng

Coach
So the final piece of nepotism when we let the coach's son and our only back up half walk when a better opportunity presented itself for him. I am not disappointed he is gone but I find the whole situation strange. We literally do not have a back up half. Most squads have two inside their top 30. It is almost laughable that a club would do this for no financial gain for themself.

On the flip side a Moses /JA combo is pointless. Moses does the kicking so what would he of offered? A catch and pass or inside ball? JA works if Moses was out due to his solid kicking game. With Dylan out I'd lean towards Bryce at 5/8 moving forward. Hands is the other option. They don't need to do a lot.

Problem for Bryce is we have Matterson and Lane injured. Otherwise he is 100% my pick.
Ive said that re Bryce too, his defence now warrants that. Yes he cant kick so guth will need to position himself as 2nd kicker.

Asi i haven't seen in nrl. He could start woth Bryce as contingency if his defence is crap.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Ive said that re Bryce too, his defence now warrants that. Yes he cant kick so guth will need to position himself as 2nd kicker.

Asi i haven't seen in nrl. He could start woth Bryce as contingency if his defence is crap
Here is a little reminder.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Poor Daejarn has either had a bad run or just bad luck in First Grade.

18 games in first grade for 2 wins in 3 seasons.

0/10 at the cowboys across 2020/21
2/8 at the warriors last year.

Gronk

Staff member
Looks like he has a much better kicking game then ja
Not a chance. Anyway, he doesn’t need to be able to kick from 6, just make his tackles and shift. Is he sees some daylight, he can poke his nose through.

That is if he even starts at 6. He may we start off the bench and Hands starts until the Hodgo rotation.

eels_fan

First Grade
Poor Daejarn has either had a bad run or just bad luck in First Grade.

18 games in first grade for 2 wins in 3 seasons.

0/10 at the cowboys across 2020/21
2/8 at the warriors last year.

Well that just means he’s going to win more games in the next 15 days than he’s won in his career

King-Gutho94

Coach
Reed has been cleared to play against us on Monday.

look forward to our big boys laying him on his ass multiple times
I think he will control himself a bit more on Monday.

He was clearly too amped up last time and we got in his head.

I don't think he will repeat the same mistake.

Delboy

First Grade
The response from Hardley will be interesting on the Hobbit beating the protocol. He went off like a rocket when Mitch Moses played last year, the. Again its Gus and the Dogs, nothing to see here.

Gronk

Staff member
That would certainly confirm how mentally pissweak we are and how little heart we have. So hopefully you’re wrong.
What have we done to demonstrate that we are mentally pissweak ? We have lost 4 or 5 by 4 points or less this season and absolutely should have nailed those. But pissweak ? Most of those we lost on the 7s goal kicking. Most of the year we have been just putting a side together. Have we actually put our strongest side out yet this year ?

Latest posts